2007 Volkswagen Passat

7.9

Based on 506 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

By on Saturday, May 01, 2010

"We have an 07 Passat wagon, 4 motion w/ 3.6L. Great car that can't be stopped in the snow. Seriously, with the traction control this is the best car I have ever driven in the snow. Has more power than anyone needs in a road car, but uses it well. You can travel at the speed limit and if you need to pass, it loves to help you out. Also handles very well around town. A million features that have all worked well and the visibility is perfect. If you've had a VW before you know you either get a good one or you don't. Buy the warranty if it's offered, could prove worth it's money quickly(we had to replace a xenon headlight unit). Overall, great car that is fun to drive anywhere, anytime, with the family or alone.\"

some good, some bad

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"I bought this car one year ago. The first time I drove it I just fell in love with the car. The performance is great for the engine size and fuel economy is great. Also this is the most comfortable car I've EVER been in. trunk space is amazing. There are some bad things that come along with this car though also. For one It is in the shop anywhere from one to three times a month!!! this car is not reliable at all. If I didn't have a warranty I would be paying more to fix the car than my car payment! I recently decied to put a software mod on my car from apr and it has made all the differance in the world! 52 more horsepower, 100 more foot pounds of touque, better gas mileage, and best of all, NO ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS SINCE! overall the car is worth it of you don't mind spending a few days here and here at th dealer."

Luv this Car

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I love driving this 2008 Passat Sedan. This is my 2nd VW. First was a 2002 Passat Wagon with xtra goodies like moon roof, leather interior and premium Audio system. I would still have this car if not for freak rain storm with high winds that got water into my ABS system and engine. VW are a bit pricey to maintain, but worth it if you take care of it. The new faux leather is better than I expected and I love the few xtra goodies like connection for your MP3 player or cell phone, driver side compartment, umbrella storage in door panel, etc. It zooms up hills like you were on a level road. Its nimble, quick and hugs the curves nicely. On long trips of 250 mi or more you easily get 31-32 mpg. Adjust the seats to your body and you can ride comforably on long trips. I bought it used in May 2008 and no problems yet (cross my fingers)."

Excellent Car for Tall People

By on Sunday, September 07, 2008

"I am 6'6" and I bought the car for style an comfort. I test-drove 20 sedans with my most important criteria being driver comfort, gas mileage, and styling. This was the best."

2006 Passat 2.0 Luxury

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"I bought mine certified off lease; very tight car. I've owned Lexus and BMW, this car ranks right up there, but short on a few luxury feature, like full power memory seats, rain sensing windshield wipers, Very fun car. Off line power, smooth transmision, drives like a beemer, but with smoother trans, tight suspension, loaded with features. A lot of car for the money. Problems: Weak AC, cupholders, wind noise."