2013 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,736 - $24,441.

10/7.2

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Another Great Jetta!

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "Front end is MUCH better than the last model, great interior, and you can sit in the back seat!"

Cons: "The power isn't there like it used to be, and it has a cheater clutch now"

Fresh tint!

"This is the third Jetta I have owned. The new Jetta is definitely MUCH more comfortable to ride in! It's more of a family car now because of the size, but the interior, at least on the SE and SEL, makes the trade off worth it! Being an inline 5 you would expect more power, but it's not terrible, you can still squeal the tires with the manual 2.5. Oh, and this Jetta has a really weird clutch, a cheater clutch, as I like to call it. As far as gas mileage goes, I'm getting 31-32 mpg on each tank with city and highway driving. Overall it's an awesome car!"

Fresh tint!

Perfect car for me

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, easy maintenance, looks great, VW's are fantastic cars"

"I personally love Jettas and this is my third. My last was a 2002 Wolfsburg edition and I burned the Turbo out or I probably would still have it, but would definitely trade it in for this car. I have the SE with Conv and Sunroof. It drives great, is powerful, looks sleek and stylish, has great options, great warranty, needs oil changed every 10,000 miles, and many other wonderful things that come with the VW family. The one negative (which just is something that takes getting used to) is this is not the kind of car where you slam on the gas pedal and zip off. There is a split second lag before the power kicks in. The car is moving just not with the power behind it. It just takes a few tries getting used to."

TDI- german engineering

By on Friday, July 08, 2011

"I owe TDI model for about 3 months with 6000 miles. My average mpg is 42 mixed driving. Car is well build with close attention to interior parts fitment (better then my 08 ACCORD).Huge trunk space, good seats, great features, and … . This is sedan with gas mpg of small car and performance of V6 engine."

Wow!!! First VW and I'm in love with it!!!

By on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pros: "Too many to mention."

Cons: "Visibility not as good as my old honda."

"Reviewers most hate someone at VW because I can't understand why are they bashing this car. This car really is above and beyong the competition. I went to see it and as soon as I drove it I wanted it and I did buy it!! So far, I only found a couple of interior defects which by the way VW service has fixed with no excuses or delay. Service has been amazing and I'm very happy with it. I wish I could just say the same about my wife's car Nissan service. I test drive the Ford Focus (Blah! A wannabe), Corolla (Good, but boring and ugly), Sonata (yes Sonata one step above the class. As soon as I step on the gas, this car pull to the left badly. Big safety issue), Nissan altima (pretty good), Chevy Cruze (This is a wannabe car as well as the ford. The power may be there, but the refinement is not, and still feel like a cheap chevy ) Mazda 3 and 6 (fun to drive, especially the 3, but the cabin is noisy and small. The six is just to much money and still the cabin is more noisy than the VW) Neither one of them compare to this car quiet and smooth ride. The manners of this german car put it in a class of his own. So good it is, that I traded my beloved 1998 honda (accord) the only brand I have always buy."

First VW - most likely not my last!

By on Monday, June 27, 2011

Pros: "Roominess, Fun to Drive, Great Value"

"After months of reading reviews, I finally gave the 2011 VW Jetta a test drive. I don't know what these "professional reviewers" are thinking...I was sold on the first drive. VW may have "cheapened" the interior from previous models, however it still looks great. I personally would rather the changes that VW did than cost cutting things like sound dampening, engine, or safety features. The car is plenty quick, and is a joy to drive. Even more so with the speed....err..I mean sport mode. The car handles great and runs true. I have put on 9,450 mile on this car in 6 months and has been nothing but comfortable, and reliable. I have had many friends tell me how they could not believe how comfortable and good looking the car is. Many of which are not fans of VW, constantly tell me how much they like the car. On top of the great car, is the great service I get from VW. Their sales staff are a pleasure to work with and made this the best car purchase I have ever had."

See if you qualify for