2013 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Best Car I have EVER owned.

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Unbelievable performance per gallon factor. Fun."

Cons: "I can't justify owning two of them. ;)"

"The TDI is outstanding and VW's feel as solid as a single piece of industrial grade granite. I will never sell this car. Absolutely a joy, not a single problem in 22K miles."

Excellent Value!

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Performance, efficiency, comfort"

"I have owned about 20 VW's over the years and this one is by far the best one I have ever had. The car drives like a gas powered car (maybe better) and gets up to 50 MPG on the highway. Plenty of power and very comfortable! I highly recommend this car!"

Lots of Torque - Great Fuel Economy

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "Good fuel economy"

Cons: "No ACC position on iginition, no engine temp guage"

"So I purchased this car in July and have already put over 10,000 miles on it. I have driven the car from Washington to Michigan and back to Washington then out to Wisconsin. I have seen 50mpg while driving the long roud trip and I usually get around 35mpg in town and 45 on the highway. This diesel has a lot of torque for its size and the 6m trans is really nice. Easy gear shifting and good ratios. I would recommend this car to someone who does lots of highway driving or just wants a relaiable engine with good fuel economy. Oil changes are every 10,000 miles (after the warrenty is up I will be doing them every 7,000) but that is still better than most vehicles out there."

Outstanding vehicle!!!!

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Great MPG, great radio, drives well."

Cons: "some gadgets and buttons are in bad spots."

"We bought this car B/C I was sold on the TDI motor in the Jetta, and my wife liked the interior well enough. When we began driving, the car delivered 39 MPG overall, after the motor got a bit broken in, we now see 43 MPG wherever we drive. The DSG tranny is fun to shift if the mood is right, and the 2.0 TDI motor has solid accelerating ability from 40 to 80. The backseat is comfy, not quite enough room for a rear facing carseat, but the trunk is absolutely huge! I woul;dn't want to be 6'3" and have to get in and out to much, but for the cost and the ridiculous MPG, you cannot go wrong. Plus with the TDI, you will have a motor that should outlast the rest of the car!"

BEST BY FAR vehicle for the money!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Everything! $, fuel eco, fun, pwr, features,"

Cons: "Hatchback doesn't open by itself, front wheel driv"

"This car is amazing. My previous vehicle was a BMW 540iT, so I am used to cars that are well appointed and well engineered. It rides well, handles well, plenty of power - especially when you need to pass, or get on the freeway. It is thoughtfully designed and has everything you would want in a car. There are only two things that disappoint: front wheel drive (not so much into that), and the hatchback doesn't open by itself. But I am not willing to pay $56k for a BMW to get those things any more... Also, the fuel economy more than makes up for those things. 44.6 MPH... over twice what the BMW would get. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for it all in one cute car. Love the panoramic moon roof too :)"