2013 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,775 - $14,616.

10/7.2

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Love this vehicle and it's handling

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

"This is an amazing vehicle. The gas mileage is incredible, and it is a solid, well built feeling car. I had a little dimple in my back bumper and it popped right out after about 24 hrs with no noticeable damage. The handling is phenomenal. Had it not been for the amazing handling of this car, I would have already been collateral damage to 3 accidents on the freeway this year. One in particular, I was amazed at how well it did. The only complaint that I have is that the blue tooth connection is not of the best quality, I still have to use the ear piece usually. Other than that, I love this little car and would recommend it to anyone. It also has all the speed to feel safe merging onto california hwy and freeways."

A thoroughly enjoyable experience

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive great value exceptional mileage"

Cons: "The icons on the heater control knobs"

"In the summer of 2009 after looking for a TDI for some time I finally acquired my first of two drove this car without a single complaint except for the fact that the original equipment tires were only worth about 15,000 miles. Drove it through a winter and halfway through decided that it needed real Vermont studded snow tires and once equipped with those completely and totally outperformed the Nissan Pathfinder that it was traded for. Remember is a front will as opposed to all-wheel-drive vehicle. I should've known better I've lived here my whole life but was talked into trying the "all season tires" and should of just bit the bullet out of the box. Unfortunately that great car succumbed to a traffic mishap and I am now on my second one, a 2012 with just a couple more amenities than were available in 2010. I really enjoy the Bluetooth connectivity, the MPI/iPod connectivity and the Sirius radio. Mechanically neither of these cars has had as much as a hiccup. Dealer services been exceptional, and they have been wonderful folks to deal with. If I were going to have any complaints whatsoever it would be that without paying too much attention to what's going on you can exceed local speed limits and I constantly find myself wanting to just drive it through the corners and accelerate down the straights. In my view an exceptional vehicle and I recommended to anyone. The only downside is my 16-year-old keep saying "but pops it's a wagon". Need to say the 40 to 55 miles per gallon of diesel make it an exceptional value as well. All in all a great experience and I'd buy another one tomorrow if I needed it."

Best I've owned

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fuel Milage, comfort, handling, fun to drive, room"

"Best car I have ever owned"

The Sportwagon is an awesome car

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fuel mileage"

Cons: "Not enough seats for the family with 4 kids now."

"I own this car and love all the features of the vehicle. The fuel mileage of the vehicle is awesome and has gotten better with more miles put on the car. My wife drives it daily on a round trip of 150 miles to and from work. We only fill the car up once a week with the miles we put on it everyday the sunroof huge and very nice to drive with it open. The car gets better fuel mileage with the A/C on than it does with the windows down as we live in Florida."

Great car

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "MPG: Fun to drive"

Cons: "TDI engine - a little getting use to -All good now"

"Really like the car and would rcommend"