2011 Volkswagen Jetta

8.4

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

A Great Value For The Money

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, roomy, quiet, comfy"

Cons: "no temp gauge, prop rod for hood"

"I now have over 7000 miles on my SE and it drives great! The ride is firm, quiet and comfortable. On a recent trip to the coast we got 39-40 mpg on the highway. My highest mileage was 41.3 and I average 33-34 to and from work. Exterior and interior appearance is simple and functional. I'm not a big "whistles and bells" guy so this car was a perfect fit. The new 1.8T engine has plenty of pep The 6 speed Tiptronic is set up to keep the rpm's low but will get peppy as the gas pedal is pushed. Very roomy. Drives like more expensive car."

Best Car I have Owned

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Fit and Finish, Road feel, driver feedback, MPG!!"

Cons: "NONE"

"I have owned all the common german brands and many of themm BMW, MB, Audi. I decided that I wanted to get something that had an amazing build quality as to fit and finish but more importantly fuel economy was of importance. I ended doing my research and landed on the Jetta TDI Sortswagon with sunroof and nav with an MSRP of $31,355. I can not say enough great things about this car!! It makes me smile when driving it. I am averaging 40mpg as a whole and it drives like a dream. The suspension is just plain amazing as to being compliant but not too compliant. I could go on and on but the bottom line its just a huge bang for the buck...I can not ding it for anything which is hard to say."

60 Highway / 40 City | Quiet Ride | My best car

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "60 Highway / 40 City | Quiet Ride | Value"

Cons: "Traction control cannot be deactivated."

"2011 Jetta TDI Sedan w/ Convenience Package, Manual I have traded and driven 9 vehicles ranging from 2009 to 2011 models. This one i have had for the longest at...20 months and 20,000 miles. While the reviews say that the 2011 Jetta is of a lesser build quality, my Jetta is the most quiet ride i've ever been in. I enjoy the simple, yet pretty dash, the quiet ride, and the crazy good mileage. My model in a 2015 year has an MSRP of about 26,000, so maybe 24,000 after discounts. I have yet to find a better value for the money, especially for a new car price. Handles way better and is much more quiet than say.. a 2012ish model Honda Accord EX at about 27-29k new."

Quite impressed

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Cons: "Cloth interior"

"Very happy with my 2012 Jetta. I owned a 2005 Dodge Neon when I turned 16 and totaled it when I went to college, and after that I owned a 2000 Buick Century and of course neither of those compare! My opinion might be a bit biased since the Jetta is much nicer than my two previous cars, but I don't see my opinion changing anytime soon. Everyone I have known to own a Jetta has absolutely loved it."

A beautiful car!/ very good mileage/Warm & cozy!!

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful car! ...see review"

Cons: "no back seat warmers"

"I'm thrilled with it! I do have to say it has not met the quoted gas mileage, at least not for us, however we are in remote area, mountainess,& so we cannot follow all the perfect conditions to get the maximum mileage. We are averaging 39 mpg. Despite the real mpg for us, this is overall a great vehicle. We've had no problems. We've received many compliments on this vehicle. It sure kept us warm this extra cold winter! (too bad back seat passengers don't get the warmed seats) Pickup is fantastic Fendall stereo is really nice. The regenerating hybrid is a marvel...we don't have to plug this one in to any electrical charger! Everyone loves the premium tire rims w/ fan-like design. We currently lease this vehicle, however we currently believe we will buy this one out & keep this one!"