2010 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 1045 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Wonderful VW experience

By on Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"I just recently bought a new 09' Jetta SE--black with dark grey interior....I LOVE IT! It's a wonderful car with great history and a solid drive! This is my first VW and I have been swayed in the past by negative feedback on previous Jetta models...but I have high hopes that this year will be a positve step for the VW Jetta. Every little amenity that I have come across so far is very convenient and some times unexpected for the price range of this car. i.e. standard "leatherette" interior and standard moonroof!,all windows are one touch automatic windows--even in the back seat! as well as auto locks on all doors. The sound system is very over-whelming at first but easily accessible. All in all i love the car and haven't had one bad thing to say about it!"

Absolutely wonderful :)

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I love my new TDI. I am so amazed at the great fuel savings, as well as the engine performance. Also, I am a big fan of the little touches that make a big difference, and my TDI certainly has all the little touches: the one-touch 3 pulse signal is just one of the many. I am so pleased that I do perform random acts of roadjoy :)"

Most efficient car!

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I am very satisfied with my 09 VW TDI. It is very quiet and powerful. I am getting around 34 city, 45 highway. I would much rather have a Dodge diesel, but this will do for now."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"This is the best car. It's really fast, has great handling and gets good MPG. It got 5 out of 5 for safety. I love the red and blue dash, heated seats, traction control (for winter),moon roof, and I-pod jack so I can play what ever I want. The european styling is amazing. Plus I got alloy wheels too. I recommend this car to anyone. I only paid $21,000 for all of this brand new. All the windows are one push to go up and down. GREAT CAR"

First Volkswagen

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I bought the 2005 New Jetta as a brand new car. I have never had an ounce of trouble with it. I do not take it to the dealer for maintenance for many reasons but take it regularly to my own mechanic. I am sorry Consumer Reports does not rate it higher. My car is a 5 speed manual transmission and is really fun to drive-pretty speedy for a 4 cylinder and I get great gas mileage-almost 30 on the highway and 24-25 in the city."