2006 Volkswagen Jetta

Based on 973 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

love,love,love

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I absolutelty love the jetta. I had an 03 model and the biggest mistake I ever did was to let that car go. I thought I need a bigger car for my family of 4, I was WRONG! There is plenty of cabin room for my 6'2 husband and 2 kids. The trunk is big enough to fit anything I drag home from the store. The 2007 jetta is amazing and the safety is everything the brag about. We recently got in an accident (not my fault) and I can't believe how well my jetta faired when compared to the other vehicle. We were hit in the back quarter panel and it barely dented it. What else can I say, I love this car. I don't even need to go into detail about the styling and handling of this car. It is everything wonderful they say! You won't regret it."

Amazing car

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"I love my Jetta. My car performs very well and now I love road trips. I have a little bit of an issue with it sitting so low, due to the snow factor in Michigan, but other then that I love it. I would recomend this car to anyone. As a matter of fact 2 of my best friends just bought identical cars. I love volkswagon and I will never go back to anything else."

Fun car, great performance

By on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

"I have the TDI Jetta. It is a small car but gets 45 MPG on a trip (if you drive the speed limit). It still gets over 30 MPG when driving at a 100 MPH. Speed tops out at about 120...not bad for 100 HP! Tight steering & tight brakes! Acceleration is so-so, but that little turbo diesel just keeps cranking out the power. Although, too many speeding tickets...needs a laser jammer."

Jetta TDI a Real Dream

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I have owned the Jetta TDI for a little more than a year, and I could not be happier. The car has virtually no cons. First, the handling is superb. I can't believe how it takes corners. Second, the acceleration achieved with the TDI is great for this kind of car. I don't think I need to say much about the mileage...I get between 42 and 55 mpg, depending on how I'm driving. The new Jetta has the familiar interior styling VW is famous for. I own the 2006 model year, but this style came out midway through 2005 (called the 2005.5) and has a larger cabin and trunk than the older, "bubble style" jettas. The leatherette seats look like leather and almost feel like it, but they supposedly last longer than real leather. The engine compartment is very well squared away and easy to clean. The standard wheels on the TDI are larger than those on the value edition jetta and "sportier." Some of my friends hate to hear me talk so highly of my jetta tdi, but I really have been impressed thus far. I would recommend it to all of my closest friends and family members. I almost forgot...there is one thing I don't like about the car: the way it looks from the side could be improved (yes, that is my only complaint). The fact that these cars sell after a year or even two of use for as much as they sold when brand new says enough about the demand for them: they are excellent cars, people want them, and demand drives up the price. Five stars."