2014 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,208 - $20,059.

10/7.1

Based on 281 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Love IT!

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

"I've always wanted a VW and finally took the chance. I am very happy with my Jetta SE and am so glad I changed over from Ford. The touch screen feature and voice command is incredible. The car is stunning when it drives down the road and I always notice heads turning."

Great value and upscale feel.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Great value and features."

Cons: "road imperfection absorption and ugly dash console"

"I have the 2011 Jetta SEL and it is great. It is super comfortable and has a nice upscale look and feel to it. It rides like a dream on the highway and smooth roads. Although, at the slightest bump you hear a loud knock from the front end. Especially in NYC. The mileage is actually very good and the power is surprising. Interior space is awesome and the leatherette seats are very nice in look and feel. The interior dash, controls and Instrument panel could definitely use some upgrading. I dont care about the soft dash stuff, just make the car look like its not from 1995. The factory radio/audio is better than my friend's 2011 Audi A5! Very loud with great sound and awesome bluetooth connectivity. The Keyless entry and push button start is what made me pull the trigger. I love that feature. The key literally never leaves your pocket. Right now, my only must have is the terrible suspension on bumpy roads. Besides that, I love this car. It looks like I paid way more than the actual $24k."

High Gas Mileage BUT High Wind Noise

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"The diesel works as advertised. Plenty of pick up and great mileage. In fact, I would be hard pressed to not go with a diesel going forward. However, there is a persistent wind noise problem (above 60 mph) that has a recall on it. I have had it in the shop 2 times to address this issue and it is no better. If you do a lot of highway travel as I do and you have blue tooth in the Jetta you purchase be prepared for people to ask you about the background noise. This is more than a mere a nuisance noise...it effects the driving experience on the highway. I'd encourage you to google "2011 jetta wind noise problems" and see what you come up with. No issues at all with the car in town."

my wife love it!! I would rather have a 6 sp manu

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "great VW fun to drive great size lots of room"

Cons: "Nav awful so is arm rest."

"The Nav system is awful!! Has all kinds of wrong information. The arm rest us too far back to be of any use for a shorter person. Gets over 51 MPG on trips and aroud 45 city. This is my 7 Deisel. It has replaced my 96 Passat TDI which has over 468,000 miles and is now the back up car."

Love this vehicle and it's handling

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

"This is an amazing vehicle. The gas mileage is incredible, and it is a solid, well built feeling car. I had a little dimple in my back bumper and it popped right out after about 24 hrs with no noticeable damage. The handling is phenomenal. Had it not been for the amazing handling of this car, I would have already been collateral damage to 3 accidents on the freeway this year. One in particular, I was amazed at how well it did. The only complaint that I have is that the blue tooth connection is not of the best quality, I still have to use the ear piece usually. Other than that, I love this little car and would recommend it to anyone. It also has all the speed to feel safe merging onto california hwy and freeways."