2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

better value than my BMW!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, technology package"

"I had a 3 series for several years and loved the way it drove but got tired of the super expensive maintenance. I test drove the Jetta SEL and loved it! It had every feature I wanted and saved me $15,000 compared to buying a new BMW. It has been great for the last year, and keeps up the standards of German performance. The technology package is also very cool, love the navigation system, keyless entry, and that it was iPod ready!"

great features at a great price

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "great price, super safe, awesome features"

Cons: "slightly more responsive acceleration needed"

"I love my jetta. More importantly, it just saved my life. I was involved in a car accident in which I was T-boned on the driver's side. If I were driving my old car, I would be in the hospital, if not worse. I am still waiting to see if it is totaled out, but I will buy another jetta if it is. I love the car, and all of the current gadgets and features, ( I have the sel with nav.) I know it is just a car, but I feel a weird connection; it just fits me. Plus, it is apparently really safe!"

Lousy Radio But Great everything else.

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Great economy."

Cons: "Lousy radio"

"This car is the most amazing car.. Everything works wonderful except for the Fender Radio. I keep losing the antenna... Other than that.. Its a great car.. I get upwards of 52 MPG!!! I drive 50 miles one way and its been a great cost savings."

TDI is a great car

By on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pros: "Getting 50 MPG on the highway."

Cons: "Arm rest is about worthless!"

"Very impress with the power of this car. I have a 2005 TDI and this car has 40 more HP! Yet the milage is even better than the 2005 TDI! Some say the ride is not as good in the 2011 as the 2005. I do not see/feel any difference. I have the NAV and all the bells and whistles, except for the DSG, as mine is a manual. The only things I do not enjoy is the arm rest in the 2011! The roof line is lower and it is a little harder to get into than my 05. Yet the ride appears to be softer than the 05, which I like. I have VW diesels since 1980 and drove them all over 200,000 miles before some one else got it. I gave up my 81 VW Rabbit (it had only 54 HP and averaged 42MPG) for the 2011 Jetta, it lasted me 30 years and I think that this 2011 should last me 40!"

GREAT CAR FOR CHEAP PRICE

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "GOOD PRICE WITH GREAT QUALITY"

Cons: "NOT COMFORTABLE SEATS"

"GREAT CAR.NO PROBLEMS AT ALL-BUT SEATS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.THEY ARE VERY VERY BAD.OTHERWISE PERFECT"

German cars are the best

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "TDI engine is the best"

Cons: "Interior is not bad but could be better"

"I had Passat, Jetta, Tiguan but Jetta sportswagon TDI is the best of all. Its fun, great fuel economy and looks awesome."

Electrical computer errors ruins great car

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, fun, great mileage"

Cons: "Repeated computer electrical problems"

"I wanted to love my Jetta, I really did. I thought it was an amazing deal for the money, and it's a blast to drive. Unfortunately I've had one computer and/or electrical problem on my particular car after another, and will be selling this. Engine light comes on randomly, cruise control stopped working, MP3 support was never turned on at factory before delivery, and now I have to attempt to start the car 3-8 times before it even tries to turn over. This may be a great car and I have the one problem child, but I"m over it."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "great price, nice looking, interior is nice"

Cons: "Interior seems a little cheap for the roof"

"Great car. Love it!"

2012 Jetta SE

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Great styling, clean interior design, handling"

Cons: "No HD radio, center armrest"

"I recently purchased a 2012 Jetta SE with Conveience package. Black exterior with corn silk interior. The convince package adds all the neccesites like bluetooth, leatherette seats (same as the 328i or MB C300), and 16 inch alloy wheels. The car looks sharp, with definite styling cues from the Audi line. I drive a 2003 Toyota Corolla for the last 8 years - so...I'm not sure what all the 'auto magazine' complaints are about when it comes to the interior. For the price point, the interior is very well done, and I prefer the simpler European styling to the overly angular and almost cartoon interiors of some of the Japanese or Korean cars, even some new Fords for that matter. The biggest complaint most reviews have is about the lack of 'soft touch' dashboard and doors. I don't know about you, but I don't regularly caress my dash, so I really don't see the concern. The 2.5 L engine provides more than ample power for a small car and has a nice tone. Six speed auto quickly and smoothly shifts thru the 6 gears. Too soon to review the reliability, but I did buy an extended warranty to 60k to cover myself, on our firs foray into German automobiles. Bottom line - good car at a price that is competitive with Corolla or Civic. Check it out."

Jetta City gas Mileage not what they advertise

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cons: "Gas mileage is poor in constant street traffic"

"This is a good car overall but beware of what they tell you it gets "in the city" for gas mileage. We live in the west Houston suburbs and when driving in street traffic with the AC on (which you always need in Houston) the gas mileage is horrible for such a small car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen near Honolulu. See local deals