2015 Volkswagen Golf Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,431 - $17,890.

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Fun to drive with plenty of power, no regrets

By on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pros: "sun roof, blue tooth, horse power, sound sys. ipod"

Cons: "small trunk, every else makes up for it."

"I was looking to replace my wifes work car 2011 nissan Versa, it was a base model cause we thought of cutting costs. No electronic windows or keyless entry.I would get so frustrated when i would open the door for her because i needed to open the drivers side first and then open hers from the inside. Also no electric windows felt like driving in the 1960s. When I looked at the 2011 Golf it was an excellent choice. All 4 automatic windows where standard and remote entry was a must. 17ys of marriage and love to open the door for my Baby. Makes it easier with the remote. The horse power does not compare against the Versa. The ride feels tight and solid, you can hardly feel the road in comparison with the versa you felt every bump on the road."

best VW yet - I've owned 5 of them

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "All of the above - comfort, performance and safety"

Cons: "Hatchback rear window is constantly dirty."

"The TDI is an exceptional vehicle from every aspect: performance, fuel economy, passenger comfort and HANDLING. Everything works perfectly - nothing to report at 'courtesy check'. Takes 4 passengers (3 on long road trips) in quiet , jewelry box-like interior. Running 38 mpg is mixed use - now that winter is here, diesel takes a long time (20 mins) to warm so fuel economy is down a bit. In warmer weather it was running in 40mpg range. From canyon carving to interstate cruising, handles like a classic BMW 3 series."

BEST NEW VEHICLE AVAILABLE!

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, FUEL MILAGE, PRICE, RELIABILITY!!!"

Cons: "DRIVERS CLOTH SEAT TRY TO UNRAVEL, WARRANY REPAIR"

"I LOVE MY VW TDI 6-SPEED MANUAL I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. FUEL MILAGE IS UNDERESTIMATED I GET BETWEEN 38-42 NORMAL DRIVING AND 48 HIGHWAY DRIVING. ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IS I WOULD HAVE GOT LEATHER SEATS. THE TDI VERSION IS THE BEST VALUE OF ANY NEW CAR AVAILABLE! 600 MILES TO A TANK 50 DOLLARS TO FILL UP AVERAGE. I AM A HEAVY EQUIPMENT TECHNICHAN AND CAN TELL YOU EVERY SYSTEM ON THIS CAR IS SOLID AND WELL BUILT. EXCELLENT POWER AND HANDLING, SMOOTH SHIFTING, WELL DESIGNED ELECTRONICS SYSTEM, AND ERGONOMICS ARE JUST A FEW OF THE CHARACTERISTICS. 9.8 OUT OF 10!!!"

Love This Car!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Good price, fun to drive, economical, quick, handles well, attractive..."

Cons: "Haven't found any yet."

"I have owned the car for a month now and I moved over from owning several cars from Honda. I felt at home driving the car in just three days, like I have been driving it my whole life. The quality, comfort, handling and gas mileage of the Golf are remarkable. I am averaging 30c - 40h per gallon. It is comfortable on the long haul and handles incredibly around curves and stops on a dime. The hatchback/back seat space opens up to hold an incredible amount of stuff, including furniture. What a great car!"

2013 VW Golf-Love <3

By on Monday, October 01, 2012

Pros: "Audio, Comfy interior, nice exterior, fun to drive"

Cons: "No standard USB :("

"I have the 2013 VW Golf in the blue metallic. I LOVE THIS CAR. I had a 2011 Honda Fit that I traded in for it, I loved that car too....until I drove this one. Bought this car got rid of the Honda and I have never looked back. They have practically thought of everything from the little LED lights that shine down on the shifter to the heated side view mirrors, to the climate controlled and lockable glovebox to the comfy seats with lumbar support. The media interface for the stereo is attractive and the speakers and audio sound are top notch. The AC and heat are awesome. The tiptronic transmission is awesome and this car is FUN to drive. I can almost keep up with my boyfriend who owns a GTI. Almost. I highly recommend this car! :)"