2003 Volkswagen Eurovan

8.4

Based on 48 Ratings for the 1999 - 2003 models.

Great road car - so so in town

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"This van is what it is. It IS the most fun and practical vehicle I've ever owned. With the pop-top, you can go camping, have impromptu picnics, have a place to change at the beach, etc. For road trips it is the best - and it gets 23+ MPG on our trips. It is part of the family... However, it does have it's issues. You MUST baby it and drive like grampa. It chews up brakes in city driving, the tires are getting hard to find, and the transmission (with no dipstick) is a $5200+ repair bill at the dealership waiting to happen. Most repair work in the SE has to be performed at the dealer because no shops will touch one. Bottom line: I highly recommend for a third car or sometimes-used second car. I would be very cautious in thinking about using one of these for a primary every-day car unless you had a very short commute."

great vehicle!

By on Monday, July 07, 2008

"Purchased new in 2001, to replace a 1990 VW Syncro Vanagon; I have 95,000 trouble-free miles and have driven this van all over the USA. Great space and comfort - we have taken numerous long driving vacations with 4 adults & 2 kids. Recently got 23 mpg on 400-mile trip, fully loaded. Black metallic paint still looks brand new; this vehicle is one of the best I have ever owned; still gets compliments on looks/space. Great handling in town and on the highway. Very pleased! Other car is BMW X5. VW is more comfortable, and the same length, so easy to park anywhere. My only wish would be for a diesel version, as VW sells everywhere but USA."

Small things break, but big picture is good

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"I really like my Eurovan. I got it so that when my wife goes shopping, I can easily lift up the roof, lay down for a 30 minute nap very comfortably. I have truly loved having it! We have gone overnight camping at the beach, and it is wonderful! Easy to change and very roomy. Small things have broken like drivers door handle, window, arm rest, screen (3x's), light bulbs...but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Overall, i think this van is great! And the value of it has remained high due to the usefulness of it!! Get one!"

GREAT VAN

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2008

"I have had this van since 2000 and it has safely transported myself, my husband, my four small kids, one dog, 2 kayaks, 4 bicycles and luggage for this crew on too many long distance trips to count. I cannot say enough good about this vehicle. We are waiting on the next VW van to come out. It has been roomy and reliable. Its simplicity is a beautiful thing. We did have some problems early on with the AC and sliding door, but overall, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned!"

VW Eurovan

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This vehicle is the best vehicle i have ever owned. It is not luxury filled, but it makes up for it in how well it drives and the easy of loading passengers in and out of the car. I have 4 children and this is a wonderful car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Eurovan near Honolulu. See local deals