2003 Volkswagen Eurovan

8.4

Based on 46 Ratings for the 1999 - 2003 models.

Purchased new 2003 MV Eurovan. Has 241,000 miles.

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Worth the whacky poltergeist door lock issue."

Cons: "Purchase 100K Warranty covered problems."

"Engine went two weeks ago so sad to see this friend go. Tempting to put another engine in at a cost of $3,500. The convenience and comfort has been exceptional. Purchased it to easily accommodate my teenage son and his snowboarding friends with all their equipment. The facing seats in the rear provided many rides with loud laughter. Fit a complete drum set after taking out two removable rear-facing passenger seats. The high ceiling makes it spacious whether driving or hanging out at your destination. Table folds up and out to play cards on or whatever. Just spent one night in it when didn't want to set up camp in the dark. Can't beat the space it provides."

I love this van!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Lots of power. Lots of room. Fun to drive. Unique."

Cons: "Expensive to maintain,Poor leg room for the driver"

"This is a unique vehicle to drive. I love every minute of it. It is comfortable on road trips and driving around town. Lots of room for my kids and their stuff. It is different than all the other vans out there now. The only down sides I have for this van are; you can't stretch out your left leg, and parts for it can be very expensive. My van has a lot of miles on it, and it is still going strong."

Eurovan, 2002

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Great fun to drive"

Cons: "No more made. rusty fuel door, Broken back cuphold"

"We have driven this car for thousands of miles, and have had no expenses for many years. It is a wonderful ride, and still is comfortable. I love the heated seats, especially in winter, as the heat goes up our backs, and can make aches and pains go away. We have a mattress that fits in the back, when the seats are down, and screens that we attach in the summer. It makes a wonderful place to sleep! We also have a tent that attaches to the side door of the Eurovan, which we have used on camping trips.We had to replace the right front axle this year, and the battery last year. We may have to replace the alternator, it is being checked right now. Just drove it on a 1000 mile trip."

Best van I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pros: "Bed in rear, Superrrrr spacious, awesome on gas!"

Cons: "No glove compartment!"

"I love my Volkswagen. It runs awesome and I just love all the spacious room. This van is awesome for long trips, does awesome on gas and is super comfortable. I highly recommend this van for long trips. My family of seven sits comfortably and love it. We always fold the third row seat to a bed and its very nicely built, its really sturdy with two adults able to sleep there. Its really reliable and I love the way it rides. I have had no problems since i bought it with 45,000 miles and still drives like brand new. I have had no problems and I don't think I ever will."

i ♥ my eurovan

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "roomy, comfortable, simple"

Cons: "expensive to repair"

"I have a love/hate relationship with this car. It's cavernous, so going camping with a pile o' kids and the dog is a breeze. It's fabulous for road trips and has plenty of power, even at 170K miles. Most of the car has lived a full life; the original battery was replaced just last year! But. It's expensive as all get out to repair. The electrical system (as with many VWs) is quirky. And, random parts seem to simply break - door handles, arm rests, head liner, etc. If these things don't bother you, you'll love the car. If they do... you might not be a VW person"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Eurovan near Honolulu. See local deals