2002 Volkswagen Eurovan

8.4

Based on 48 Ratings for the 1999 - 2003 models.

Great car. Purchased it new and enjoyed it .

By on Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pros: "Super car for travel. High quality."

Cons: "Some VW parts are expensive."

"Great car. Purchased new and enjoy it for 12 years. Still close to perfect!"

VW Eurovan

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This vehicle is the best vehicle i have ever owned. It is not luxury filled, but it makes up for it in how well it drives and the easy of loading passengers in and out of the car. I have 4 children and this is a wonderful car."

GREAT VAN

By on Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"I have had this van since 2000 and it has safely transported myself, my husband, my four small kids, one dog, 2 kayaks, 4 bicycles and luggage for this crew on too many long distance trips to count. I cannot say enough good about this vehicle. We are waiting on the next VW van to come out. It has been roomy and reliable. Its simplicity is a beautiful thing. We did have some problems early on with the AC and sliding door, but overall, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned!"

Adventure Vehicle

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I purchased this van new in Nov, 2001 with 8 miles on it and still love this van. It has been one of the most fun and useful vehicles that I have ever owned. A family of 4 can sleep in this van without a problem. It also becomes quite useful for hauling stuff, as long as it isn't too dirty. I has used this van many times at bicyle races and it seems to be the perfect vehicle for this type of activity. In fact if you want to know where all the Volkswagen vans are, just attend a bicycle race and you will see where they are. This van is not without faults though. My van has 69000 miles and I am on my 3rd set of tires and the brakes also wear out too quickly. My van has been serviced by the dealer since new but still had a few problems that were troublesome and expensive to repair. The right front wheel bearing went bad at about 60000 miles and just recently the power steering hoses failed. It has also been documented that the transmissions on these vehicles are know to fail early. Volkswagen cancelled the Microbus concept vehicle and there is no real replacement for the Eurovan in marketplace so I will keep this van for awhile."

Extremely functional family van

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"Feels very solid and substantial. Gas mileage has been a pleasant surprise (16-22). Handles very well especially considering it's such a large box. Very roomy and easy to get the kids in and out of. The whole family loves this van. No mechanical problems at all. Great for road trips!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Eurovan near Honolulu. See local deals