2014 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,366 - $33,594.

10/6.3

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Big Fun, Great Mileage

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"I leased my EOS in Sept 2007 and have had a lot of fun driving it ever since. It gets a lot of looks, I get a lot of "thumbs up" from all kinds of people and it does garner a lot of attention with the top is going up or down. My nieces and nephews think I'm the coolest Aunt around! However, this is a high maintenance vehicle and has been to the shop on several occasions. The biggest issue has been with the front windows, which tend to go down, automatically, when you close the door. Quite inconvenient. The car does get great mileage as I can go 320 miles on just 1/2 tank of gas! Overall, it's way fun!"

Couldnt be happier

By on Monday, September 15, 2008

"Had this 6 months now and still as happy as day 1."

Nice but Problematic

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"I have had this car for about 1.5 years and over 17k miles. The price was right for a hardtop convertible. And it is the only one on the market with a sunroof, so there is no comparision there. Pros: Sunroof AND convertible, fun and snappy to drive, nice fuel mileage, gets tons of looks. Decent trunk room for a hard top convertible. It is not a sports car, but handles nicely. The DSG transmission is great and the stero sounds nice. Cons: I have returned to the dealer 5 times for warrantly repairs. My faults include SIX different check engine lights, a broke A/C compressor, windows acting wrong, windows freeze in the winter (bad situation for framless windows), screws falling out of the trunk, two different radio problems, a rattle in the dash, emergency brake handle cover fell off and the worst part is the speedo is off. The seats are uncomfortable. They are really stiff on the sides and dig into your legs. ***Make note, VW calibrates their speedo off by upto 10%. I drive 70 mph on the speedo and it is actually going 63. VW knows about this and says that is standard. They will not change it. With all of the problems above, I realize why VW was rated in the upper 30s out of nearly 40 car manufacturer's for reliability. Just because it is a new car does not mean much these days. It has the same engine as almost 10 other cars and the same transmission, a/c, radio, etc as others, not sure why it would work in a differnt model and not this one."

I love my Baby Eos

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"This car is amazing. It gets looks from everyone (especially when I'm angry about stopped traffic and decide to take the top down.) I haven't had a single problem with it except once in a while the drivers side window rolls down instead of up while i'm rolling the other windows up and turn the car off in the middle of it. There is a programming update my dealership has offered that I haven't accepted yet. Programming updates are free from the dealer. I have the 6 speed manual and it works great on i-25, even with a car full of heavy people. I couldn't be happier with my baby."

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nice little convertible

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Fun to drive, handling is excellent. The leather interior is great. Had one little problem with a failing AC but unplugging and replugging the fuse did the job"

Fun and Powerful

By on Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I have had my 2007 EOS for over a year now, and still love to drive it. Coming from the 6 cyl passat I enjoy having the power, and the fun is unbelievable. I get great mileage and have had no problems with the seals, even with the Florida heat. The EOS causes a lot of double takes from people. It's the "Transformer Car". The front seats are very spacious and the crontrols are easy to access. The only two "wish were availables" are memory seats and hands free telephone. With the windscreens and windows up there is virtually no issue with wind even on the interstate. Have had many people with the more expensive makes compliment the EOS on comfort and options. I love the fact that I have all the comforts of the more expensive cars at the VW price. I highly recommend the EOS to anyone who loves to drive. The car handles great and is fun to drive."

FUN FUN FUN

By on Monday, May 05, 2008

"I have the wonderful pleasure of leasing this car. This is a blast to drive. The only down fall is the fact I can only put 15000 miles on a year. This car can turn heads just sitting down. The neighbor children will come running the first few times they see the top go down or up while nick naming the car ‘transformer”. I average around 27 miles to the gallon. There is nothing like putting in a stressful day, dropping the top and opening the car up for your drive home. What do I love – The push of a button and the roof is up or down. I can drive with the top down. Park at the mall with the top up and feel secure. Trunk space is fabulous. I can carry a case of water and my brief case along with other items in the trunk with the top down. The only complaint (s) – Sirius satellite vs XM. That and I can only drive 15000 miles a year. I have only put on 9000 miles but have had ZERO problems or concerns."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next