2013 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Love it

By on Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pros: "Great handling. Responsive. Solid feel."

Cons: "Few cup holders. Little interior storage."

"Great handling. Responsive. Great pickup. Solid feel. Awesome hard top convertible allows 30 second convert so there is never any weather concerns. Stylish body. Best value for the money. Has been very reliable thus far. Could use more cup holders and has very little interior storage with a small glove box. When I get another car it will just be a newer model of this exact same car. Love it."

Eos

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I live in the midwest and wanted a year around driver. The car is phenomenal on bad roads. I'm getting 26 MPG city and 32 MPG hiway with decent performance. I looked at everything and there is no car in this price range that looks better or gives you more. I am very demanding and the car has met every expectation."

Perfect for NE

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, sexy, hardtop covertible"

Cons: "Struggles in blizzards (its not an SUV)"

"I absolutely love my car. Its great for all seasons. Granted, when we have our New England winters it can be slick, but given this winter has been so mild and beautiful I couldn't be happier with my car. Love it. It has a small back seat so if you regularly have multiple passengers I'm told its tight back there. But for you and a passenger its just right. Heated seats are fantastic in morning. When it's really cold, (I mean teens all week) the windows can get frozen and then you cannot open the car door because they must release about a centimeter to open the car door safely. My solution is if you bought an automatic car starter and put your defrosters on the night before you would be good to go in the morning!"

My second one

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Hard top convertible with a sunroof....absolutely"

Cons: "Luggage compartment w/the top down is small"

"I had a 2008 EOS which was a lease. When the lease was up in Aug 2011, I had to have another. So this time I'm buying it. Love this car."

I love my EOS

By on Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Great little car that works well in any weather. I have consistently gotten 21/31 in MPG. I had a door dent and the dent MD said VW's are the best made small car with better bracing and metal. It screams down the road and I bought it because it was both a convertible (my first), had a sunroof, and I love those heated seats and it is just cool looking. Took it to the OR coast recently with the top down for 1000 road miles and what fun !!"