2011 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 31 | Next

By on Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nice little convertible

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Fun to drive, handling is excellent. The leather interior is great. Had one little problem with a failing AC but unplugging and replugging the fuse did the job"

Fun and Powerful

By on Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I have had my 2007 EOS for over a year now, and still love to drive it. Coming from the 6 cyl passat I enjoy having the power, and the fun is unbelievable. I get great mileage and have had no problems with the seals, even with the Florida heat. The EOS causes a lot of double takes from people. It's the "Transformer Car". The front seats are very spacious and the crontrols are easy to access. The only two "wish were availables" are memory seats and hands free telephone. With the windscreens and windows up there is virtually no issue with wind even on the interstate. Have had many people with the more expensive makes compliment the EOS on comfort and options. I love the fact that I have all the comforts of the more expensive cars at the VW price. I highly recommend the EOS to anyone who loves to drive. The car handles great and is fun to drive."

FUN FUN FUN

By on Monday, May 05, 2008

"I have the wonderful pleasure of leasing this car. This is a blast to drive. The only down fall is the fact I can only put 15000 miles on a year. This car can turn heads just sitting down. The neighbor children will come running the first few times they see the top go down or up while nick naming the car ‘transformer”. I average around 27 miles to the gallon. There is nothing like putting in a stressful day, dropping the top and opening the car up for your drive home. What do I love – The push of a button and the roof is up or down. I can drive with the top down. Park at the mall with the top up and feel secure. Trunk space is fabulous. I can carry a case of water and my brief case along with other items in the trunk with the top down. The only complaint (s) – Sirius satellite vs XM. That and I can only drive 15000 miles a year. I have only put on 9000 miles but have had ZERO problems or concerns."

One of the finest cars I've ever driven

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"The EOS is a snappy, handsome, and wonderful car to drive. I have owned manyh convertibles and this is the easiet up and dwon top ever. A real eye catcher. My grandkids love it also."

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 31 | Next