2011 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Underestimated!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Very Elegant, Sophisticated, Sporty and Fun"

Cons: "Wish there was a Back up Camera"

"This vehicle is one of the best cars I have ever owned. My family has always had high end performance sports cars and regular cars such as Porsche, BMW, Mercedes and even Volvo. When the economy took a hit we bought the VW Eos for practicality and fun while saving money compared to BMW and Mercedes. Our particular is very low mileage! We have had it since 2010 and just hit 21000 miles. Tires have been changed once for unusual wear. Im not sure if the particular type of Eos we have is unusually sporty or there are more like them, but ours is very sporty. It feels very high end. It is Black with Saddle, Fully loaded with Bi-Xenon Headlights with AFS. It has Pirelli Wheels and Dynaudio Stereo. It also has McPherson Strut suspension. As I stated, Im not sure if all VWs are this high end and sporty or because we bought the vehicle fully loaded, and that this is when Porsche Acquired VW in 2010. Fantastic car! We just purchased it off lease and plan to hold onto it for another 4 years. Im telling you this car really is unusually sporty and ELEGANT. I get a lot of looks at the light, and when it turns green im the first off the line with the Turbo engine."

This is a great little convertible!

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "an amazing piece of automotive engineering"

Cons: "limited trunk space"

"I bought this 2010 Eos in 2013, with only 11,000miles on it, and have enjoyed it immensely. It handles beautifully, has PLENTY of pep, and the top/hugh, forward sunroof combination is great. At speed, with the windows up and with the windshield and rear wind screens up, there's no need for a scarf for a lady. I have had absolutely no problems with roof leaks, but do the Krytox seal lube every six months. With the roof up, there's plenty of trunk room for two for a weekend trip. For more trunk room with the top up, the flip-up device in the trunk can easily be removed and put in the back seat. Top down trunk capacity is very limited, but there's always the back seat; this is not a car for four people with luggage."

Wow!!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the money, well made, very quiet"

Cons: "Replacement parts costs are rather high"

"Holy cow, what a ride! This car is exhilerating to drive to say the least. It's extremely well built, and well designed. I only drive it on nice rain-free days when i can put the top down!"

Incrediby vehicle top to bottom!

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

"I have owned sports cars (Porsche) and quality other vehicles (Acura) but this...is my first VW. It is a great fun sports car with sophisticated evening out hardtop...with a solid wonderful ride. Feisty quick and very eager for your city and highway trips. Just love my VW Eos! Gerry"

Great Car, Fun to drive, holds corners.

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Good looking and fun to drive"

Cons: "rear visibility is compromised when top is up"

"Great looking, handling is outstanding, reliable, reasonable gas mileage both in town and on the highway. Visibility from the driver's seat to the right rear obstructed by right rear head rest"

2013 Eos Executive

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "hard top plus sunroof plus convertible all in one"

Cons: "somewhat generic looking with top up."

"I just bought this car a few days ago. It's a blast to drive and has many wonderful options. It's got great pickup and gas mileage. With the top up, from the outside it looks pretty much like your run-of-the-mill coupe. But when the top comes down (and it looks like a transformer when you operate the top)it becomes much more elegant looking. This is a great option for those who want a convertible yet also live in a cold climate where in the winter, a convertible is not practical. This is the best of both worlds. Can hardly wait til the summer to really have fun in this car."

Fun car

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"This car is fun to drive but not very realistic for day to day life."

Love it!

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pros: "Peformance, fun to drive, solid car"

Cons: "Only one: needs premium gas."

"I'm over 6 ft tall and was looking for a convertible that I could fit in, would handle the snow in our NY winters, and that I could afford to replace my Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. I came across a 2012 EOS with 16,000 miles and bought it. I love the car, it's a joy to drive, has enough power for me (definitely faster than the Eclipse)."

Awesome car.

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "wonderful to drive, reliable and super fun"

Cons: "A bit pricey and the interior could be more luxe"

"The EOS is sporty, reliable and yet practical. It can scoot around corners at speed but also carry a full load of groceries in the trunk. It's stylish and really good fun to drive. I used to drive a BMW 1-series convertible. The driving agility and performance of the Eos is on a par with the Beamer, but driving a hard top with a big moonroof beats the heck out of driving a tent."

VW CPO no good if not inspeced 1st

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "nice looking"

Cons: "VW CPO is worthless"

"Bought a CPO VW EOS that should have never been certified the trunk leaked water oil needed to be changed 500 miles after purchase keys missing (needed to be replaced) needed a alignment and 2 tires Owners manual is not for my model year"