2010 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Fun Car

By on Friday, February 05, 2010

"The Eos is a fun, peppy car. The sunroof extends the entire width of the roof but is noisy when driving. The convertible folds nicely into the trunk with more room than my former Saab, but still not a ton of room. One persistant problem has been a dripping leak where the roof meets the window which I believe shorted out the auto window. I also feel that for this amount of money, the interior should be much better. Finally, there is virtually no room for passengers in the back seat. But overall, a fun car."

2007 sport padel shift

By on Thursday, September 03, 2009

"so far had only one problems with my eos , it started leaking water from the top of the windshield and water was getting in the a/c duck so a bad smell came on every time i turned it on. the dealer fixed it and cleaned the ac ducks. the eos handels better than my wifes 535i BMW because my eos came with the sport tune supension but every 10k miles you have to refill the gas shock and that kills my mula. over all car is stylus fast comfortble and fun to drive. just make sure you get free service for 3 years."

simply beautiful

By on Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Well designed, comfortable, reliable. Good value for money compared to other hard tops. A head-turner."

Underestimated!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Very Elegant, Sophisticated, Sporty and Fun"

Cons: "Wish there was a Back up Camera"

"This vehicle is one of the best cars I have ever owned. My family has always had high end performance sports cars and regular cars such as Porsche, BMW, Mercedes and even Volvo. When the economy took a hit we bought the VW Eos for practicality and fun while saving money compared to BMW and Mercedes. Our particular is very low mileage! We have had it since 2010 and just hit 21000 miles. Tires have been changed once for unusual wear. Im not sure if the particular type of Eos we have is unusually sporty or there are more like them, but ours is very sporty. It feels very high end. It is Black with Saddle, Fully loaded with Bi-Xenon Headlights with AFS. It has Pirelli Wheels and Dynaudio Stereo. It also has McPherson Strut suspension. As I stated, Im not sure if all VWs are this high end and sporty or because we bought the vehicle fully loaded, and that this is when Porsche Acquired VW in 2010. Fantastic car! We just purchased it off lease and plan to hold onto it for another 4 years. Im telling you this car really is unusually sporty and ELEGANT. I get a lot of looks at the light, and when it turns green im the first off the line with the Turbo engine."

great car for the $$$

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, The Opening and Closing of the top is"

Cons: "power"

"It is a great buy for the money. The hardtop/convertible attracts stares everytime it opens or closes, especially when you are at a traffic light and it starts to rain. It's a great solid little car thats fun to drive, could use about double the HP it has. Either way I'd reccommend it."