2010 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 166 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Eos

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I live in the midwest and wanted a year around driver. The car is phenomenal on bad roads. I'm getting 26 MPG city and 32 MPG hiway with decent performance. I looked at everything and there is no car in this price range that looks better or gives you more. I am very demanding and the car has met every expectation."

Fun Car

By on Friday, February 05, 2010

"The Eos is a fun, peppy car. The sunroof extends the entire width of the roof but is noisy when driving. The convertible folds nicely into the trunk with more room than my former Saab, but still not a ton of room. One persistant problem has been a dripping leak where the roof meets the window which I believe shorted out the auto window. I also feel that for this amount of money, the interior should be much better. Finally, there is virtually no room for passengers in the back seat. But overall, a fun car."

2007 sport padel shift

By on Thursday, September 03, 2009

"so far had only one problems with my eos , it started leaking water from the top of the windshield and water was getting in the a/c duck so a bad smell came on every time i turned it on. the dealer fixed it and cleaned the ac ducks. the eos handels better than my wifes 535i BMW because my eos came with the sport tune supension but every 10k miles you have to refill the gas shock and that kills my mula. over all car is stylus fast comfortble and fun to drive. just make sure you get free service for 3 years."

3 Cars in One and So Much Fun!

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"The Eos was my first convertible and my first red car. I purchased it in November of 2007, and I have nothing but praise for the car's looks, handling, reliability, smiles per mile, highway fuel economy, and the looks of the car whether the top is up or down. It actually sits four relatively comfortable when the top is down. I've also discovered that the secret to using the most cargo capacity is to load everything in the trunk when the top is up, close the cargo cover, and THEN open the top. Very easy to fit a couple of suitcases back there. The 20.T engine is a DREAM and the car brakes and handles so well. I feel safe, sporty and sexy in this machine, and my boyfriend will even drive it! :)"

simply beautiful

By on Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Well designed, comfortable, reliable. Good value for money compared to other hard tops. A head-turner."