2010 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 166 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I love my EOS

By on Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Great little car that works well in any weather. I have consistently gotten 21/31 in MPG. I had a door dent and the dent MD said VW's are the best made small car with better bracing and metal. It screams down the road and I bought it because it was both a convertible (my first), had a sunroof, and I love those heated seats and it is just cool looking. Took it to the OR coast recently with the top down for 1000 road miles and what fun !!"

Eos

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I live in the midwest and wanted a year around driver. The car is phenomenal on bad roads. I'm getting 26 MPG city and 32 MPG hiway with decent performance. I looked at everything and there is no car in this price range that looks better or gives you more. I am very demanding and the car has met every expectation."

Fun Car

By on Friday, February 05, 2010

"The Eos is a fun, peppy car. The sunroof extends the entire width of the roof but is noisy when driving. The convertible folds nicely into the trunk with more room than my former Saab, but still not a ton of room. One persistant problem has been a dripping leak where the roof meets the window which I believe shorted out the auto window. I also feel that for this amount of money, the interior should be much better. Finally, there is virtually no room for passengers in the back seat. But overall, a fun car."

2007 sport padel shift

By on Thursday, September 03, 2009

"so far had only one problems with my eos , it started leaking water from the top of the windshield and water was getting in the a/c duck so a bad smell came on every time i turned it on. the dealer fixed it and cleaned the ac ducks. the eos handels better than my wifes 535i BMW because my eos came with the sport tune supension but every 10k miles you have to refill the gas shock and that kills my mula. over all car is stylus fast comfortble and fun to drive. just make sure you get free service for 3 years."

3 Cars in One and So Much Fun!

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

"The Eos was my first convertible and my first red car. I purchased it in November of 2007, and I have nothing but praise for the car's looks, handling, reliability, smiles per mile, highway fuel economy, and the looks of the car whether the top is up or down. It actually sits four relatively comfortable when the top is down. I've also discovered that the secret to using the most cargo capacity is to load everything in the trunk when the top is up, close the cargo cover, and THEN open the top. Very easy to fit a couple of suitcases back there. The 20.T engine is a DREAM and the car brakes and handles so well. I feel safe, sporty and sexy in this machine, and my boyfriend will even drive it! :)"

simply beautiful

By on Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Well designed, comfortable, reliable. Good value for money compared to other hard tops. A head-turner."

loving it!

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pros: "comfortable ride, responsive, fun"

Cons: "premium gas"

2015 Eos Executive

"No car can really be a perfect 10 but this comes close. I special ordered my 2015 flash red Eos Executive and it finally arrived last week. It is gorgeous and kind of rare, which is fine with me. It's so much fun to drive and I like all the options like hardtop sunroof or full convertible. It has all the bells and whistles I want. One downside is that it uses premium gas but it's mostly just a summer car so that's not a huge issue. With the top up the car looks rather plainly styled except that the red is very bright. It surprises me that it doesn't seem to be a very popular car. I'm thinking that the price (for the Executive model) is too much considering an Audi is maybe 5k or so more. But the folding hard top is an engineering marvel and adds major cost to the car. I can't comment on reliability because I haven't owned it long enough. But so far this car is awesome!"

2015 Eos Executive

great car for the $$$

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, The Opening and Closing of the top is"

Cons: "power"

"It is a great buy for the money. The hardtop/convertible attracts stares everytime it opens or closes, especially when you are at a traffic light and it starts to rain. It's a great solid little car thats fun to drive, could use about double the HP it has. Either way I'd reccommend it."

AWESOME CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Wickedly FUN FUN FUN"

Cons: "Blind spot/rear"

"this car is FAST! (for a lit'le car). Blimey I have had this car for 5 years and it is so reliable...Only thing bad is it has a blind spot to rear. Other than that I love this car."

My second one

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Hard top convertible with a sunroof....absolutely"

Cons: "Luggage compartment w/the top down is small"

"I had a 2008 EOS which was a lease. When the lease was up in Aug 2011, I had to have another. So this time I'm buying it. Love this car."