2007 Volkswagen Eos

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Had the Rolls, Caddys, Lincolns, Olds, EOS is best

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "FUN, FUN, FUN. Comfortable, too."

Cons: "Rain gutters over doors would be nice"

"Never needs anything but oil, filter and washing. Fun with top down in good weather; wonderful with top up in bad weather. The top works quickly and smoothly every time. Even have room in trunk for wheel chair. I could buy a new one, but can't see any advantage. Being "robin's egg blue" it's very cute, with top up or down. It still fascinates me to see it folding in and out. Great for running local errands and a delight on longer road trips. Seats are comfortable and fully adjustable. Now, if I could just pull an RV I'd have it made. I'd recommend the local dealership, if I could. They are good, too."

MY FIRST LUXURY & I AM IN LOVE

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Steering control, leather interior, panoramic roof"

Cons: "Electrical components seem tidious"

"This VW EOS is my first luxury vehicle and it couldnt be any more perfect. I have the 2012 VW EOS, bought it with 19K miles and was in a clean condition. I have had it for 2 weeks now and all i want to do is sit in my beautiful car all day. Its perfect for all seasons, esp with the sleek hardtop. The premium gas isnt price friendly, but for the performance i wouldnt expect to put anything else in the gas tank. Please use the krytox seal for maintenance!"

Underestimated!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Very Elegant, Sophisticated, Sporty and Fun"

Cons: "Wish there was a Back up Camera"

"This vehicle is one of the best cars I have ever owned. My family has always had high end performance sports cars and regular cars such as Porsche, BMW, Mercedes and even Volvo. When the economy took a hit we bought the VW Eos for practicality and fun while saving money compared to BMW and Mercedes. Our particular is very low mileage! We have had it since 2010 and just hit 21000 miles. Tires have been changed once for unusual wear. Im not sure if the particular type of Eos we have is unusually sporty or there are more like them, but ours is very sporty. It feels very high end. It is Black with Saddle, Fully loaded with Bi-Xenon Headlights with AFS. It has Pirelli Wheels and Dynaudio Stereo. It also has McPherson Strut suspension. As I stated, Im not sure if all VWs are this high end and sporty or because we bought the vehicle fully loaded, and that this is when Porsche Acquired VW in 2010. Fantastic car! We just purchased it off lease and plan to hold onto it for another 4 years. Im telling you this car really is unusually sporty and ELEGANT. I get a lot of looks at the light, and when it turns green im the first off the line with the Turbo engine."

This is a great little convertible!

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "an amazing piece of automotive engineering"

Cons: "limited trunk space"

"I bought this 2010 Eos in 2013, with only 11,000miles on it, and have enjoyed it immensely. It handles beautifully, has PLENTY of pep, and the top/hugh, forward sunroof combination is great. At speed, with the windows up and with the windshield and rear wind screens up, there's no need for a scarf for a lady. I have had absolutely no problems with roof leaks, but do the Krytox seal lube every six months. With the roof up, there's plenty of trunk room for two for a weekend trip. For more trunk room with the top up, the flip-up device in the trunk can easily be removed and put in the back seat. Top down trunk capacity is very limited, but there's always the back seat; this is not a car for four people with luggage."

Wow!!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the money, well made, very quiet"

Cons: "Replacement parts costs are rather high"

"Holy cow, what a ride! This car is exhilerating to drive to say the least. It's extremely well built, and well designed. I only drive it on nice rain-free days when i can put the top down!"