2014 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,855 - $30,205.

10/7.3

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

I love it!

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"I abslutely love my CC. It is easy to drive and with 6th gear, I get great mileage on the highway. This car fits me like a glove. When I am in the seat, I don't feel like I am in a car. I feel like I an outfit made just for me. I love the satellite radio, CD changer, heated seats and window controls. Everywhere I go, people stop to ask me how I like driving it. What a great way to make new friends!"

Love it! Love it! love it!

By on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"Bought it in April 2009 and coming up on 10,000 miles. Fit and finish is great, handles like a dream and very comfortable on. Approximately 65% of my mileage is highway but so far I have AVERAGED 34 mpg combined city & highway; I consistently get 38 - 40 mpg on job trips of 70 - 90 miles on the NYS Thruway. Love it! Love it! Love it!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, August 17, 2009

"an amazing car...engineering, style, luxury, comfort"

Exciting Car To Drive

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"I absolutely love my CC! It is unlike anything I've ever driven. I don't like driving a car everyone else has. When I look into buying a new vehicle, I much prefer vehicles that are rarely seen around, but look fantastic. The CC definitely fits the bill. My husband is 6'7" and the front leg/head room is unbelievable. He is more comfortable in my car than his full size truck. We recently took a trip to the Midwest and got over 550 miles per tank. My only criticism is there should have been more options for wheels. Although I love the design of the wheels that came with the car, VW should have chromed them. With all the exterior chrome detailing it would have made more sense. I'm currently looking to have them chromed. I am so happy to be a part of the VW family! I'm 100% certain my husband would buy one too if we didn't need a truck for pulling our boat and camper."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"VW is still one of the best bang for your buck. This car is beautiful, it gets a ton of looks. People think it is a much more expensive car and its materials compare to more expensive cars. We have the 4 cyl turbo direct injection engine which powers Audi A4s too. I have recently avg. 34 mpg on a 100 mi. business trip. Combining in town driving we are avg. 27 mpg. It is extremely fast and I've chirped the tires more times than I expected. Only complaint about the engine, it is not as smoothe as VW V6, but my Dad thought he was driving a V8 when he drove my car, does that say something! Luxury ride, pretty quite. Some cost cutting measures compared to past VW, but still more detail than most brands."