2012 Volkswagen CC

Based on 148 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Amazing design

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

"The car is really good."

Cons: "Transmission hesitation when in stop position."

"Great gas mileage and above avg power. Transmission hesitates from stop position. I was told this is the old race car tranny and it's normal. Comfort is avg, but does have lumbar switch which helps. Overall I like the car for it's style, handling and gas mileage. If your going for looks at a modest price, it's a great choice. If you enjoy the above, but demand more comfort and smooth ride, get an Audi and spend a lot more money. Bottom line, it's German engineering which is always a plus!"

Cons: "Transmission hesitation when in stop position."

One of the best cars I ever owned

By on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Pros: "so many great features included in base price"

Cons: "With Manual 6 Speed, Gears are close together"

"Many years ago I owned a VW Jetta. Many issues. So I wasn't sure if I truly wanted this car. But now owning it for nearly 3 years.... one of the best most reliable cars I ever owned. Other then bringing it in once a year for servicing, I have had no issues. Two things I would change Back seat only has room for two (I think newer modle now supports 3 When using Blue-Tooth, volume of system is very loud... must turn down volume when placing "a command". Once connected to my party, must then turn volume up"

Unreliable- stay away

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "looks"

Cons: "unreliable"

"I bought this car new in 2009. I will stay away from it, or buy the extended warranty. lots of problems, carbon buildup, chain and chain guard replacemnt... It is very costly car to maintain. stay away"

Great Value Overall

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "Polished exterior, Polished Interior, Elegance"

"I'm all about simplicity and COMFORT! If I have to make a fair rating, I would have to say perfect 10. I Have always been into full size sporty sedans, and this one has just about the right touch of class! It drives well, it has all the bells and whistles that I look for, and it is not too gaudy like some Audi, Benz, or BMW. I like how I feel behind this car!!!"

Best Sporty Car...Best Comfort!

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "Pure Class, Sporty, Reliability, Comfort, Mileage"

"Was going to buy a Mercedes C Class...then compared the CC. CC beat the Mercedes hands down. Great German Engineering....Classy Sports Car....Great Mileage....Superior Comfort....! I have back problems and this car has both driver and passenger power lumbar seats that position right where you need it...up down & in and out. Always getting compliments wherever I go. Absolutely Think This Car is GREAT!"

Great vehicle, great looks, good ride, comfortable

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Looks, ride and more standard features than others"

Cons: "Transmission, touchscreen more difficult than 2010"

"Had a 2010 and loved it. 2010 got better highway milage (36 -37), 2013 gets 29 -30 mpg. We bought a Black 2013 CC Sport Plus which looks and handles better than the 2010. The 18 inch wheels and tires make a big difference, quieter and smoother. Both had 2.0 200 HP Turbo. Plenty of power in the city and highway. Love the new Bi-Xenon self leveling headlights and LED tail lights. Headlights turn up to 15 degrees with the steering. Wife drives it 22 miles each way to work daily and she loves it. She said it is the nicest car she has ever owned. The CC ride is a little stiffer than my 2000 BMW 5 Series but the handling is almost as good. It takes turns like a sportscar. Not real happy with the 6 speed DSG auto transmission w/ Tiptronic. Sometimes it seems not to know what to do. The car comes with everything including auto windshield wipers, self leveling Bi-Xenon headlights, anti slip, anti lock brakes, Electronic Stability Control, 18" alloy wheels, touchscreen nav sys. and audio sys. Heated front seats, heated mirrors, tire pressure monitoring, anti theft alarm with immobilizer theft deterrent and more. Only thing I wish it had is memory seats. Wife is 5'2" and I am 5'11". After she drives I cannot get into the car without adjusting the seats. The car has power front seats not like Japanese cars. Passenger seat adjusts as many positions as the driver seat does. A friend of mine has a CL Benz which I think the VW copied the shape. The front doors in the Benz are much smaller than the CC. I have trouble getting in and out of the Benz but not the CC. The car feels much more expensive than it is. It feels like a sister to the Audi A5 which costs about $12,000 more."

Love the car?! I'm too short; difficult backing up

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "Engineering excellent! Super driving; comfortable"

Cons: "gas milagae; obstructed vision"

"This is one GREAT CAR! Could ride in it forever. I am short and have a lot of difficulty backing up. Sadly My Stallion has had 2 accidents: it was hit on the right side (no frame damage incurred) and I drove it into a flooded street and the engine seized. Each time the insurance company fixed it COMPLETELY. It's missing the rear cap to the tow hook. I plan on purchasing a 7 year extended warranty. Gas milage for city driving is OK. Approximately 30 mpg in highway. If you love the power of a turbo charged engine and have long daily commutes, this car is for you."

See if you qualify for