2012 Volkswagen CC

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Overall very pleased , great design, ride

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "outstanding performance and fun to drive"

Cons: "Low profile makes it difficult to enter vehicle"

"and high performance with the 2.o liter turbo engine and the DGS transmission. I average around 24 mpg overall using regular gasoline with aggressive driving. Interior quality is superb and entertaining vehicle to drive. No issues with over 47,000 miles"

What a sexy thing!!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "This car is sexy and fast!"

Cons: "Headlights need to go off when parked and key in."

"I was test driving many cars and went out on limb to drive the cc VW. I fell in love with the car instantly!! The comfort and feel in the drivers seat was not like anything else..I LOVE THIS CAR!! The drive is smooth and maneuvering is slick. I am not sure on reliability, since I have had it only 4 months, so gave it a 9. It was used so the value was right in my budget...thank you to the previous owner for taking such great care of this vehicle."

Customer service FAIL

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "good exterior"

Cons: "TERRIBLE gas mileage, lousy torque, erratic shift"

my last average with 10 gallons...the previous was 17.4mpg. Thanks VW

"I owned the previous model, 2010 with a manual. Loved it, but because of issues with my back had to switch for the automatic 2013 model. Liked the exterior design (the interior is exactly the same) and i got the same price so i took the chance. The salesman told me the gas mileage is slightly worse, about 10% lower than the stick shift. As you can see from the photos, this car gets me 17-18 mpg. The sticker says 22mpg. After 3000 miles they found a problem w the gearbox and replaced a chip. It seemed to be working much better but then i noticed lag in shifting and downshifting by itself, especially at pulling up to a light. I took the car to the dealer, he checked and said it was the chip again reseting itself every time i start the car. And now, it started to burn through gas as if it's a truck. I take it to the dealer and they say they've checked everything but it's all fine, that i'm probably driving too aggressively. I live in Miami and drive clients in my car so driving fast or erratic isn't an option. On top of it, they won't give me a loaner car so i have to stay in the dealer for 4-5 hours every time. And to top it off, they call me after i complain to check and tell me AGAIN that everything has been checked and i am exaggerating. So i did a little bit of a test this past month, and as you can see, the car's own system is showing i'm right. This is the first time i've left a review, and at this point don't even care what the final result is. I will likely get rid of this car one way or another, get the lease bought out from one of your competitors. But i will also make sure EVERYONE finds out about the treatment that i've received. Youtube, Facebook, my area of influence, i'll even put a sign on my balcony if i have to. I am done with you."

my last average with 10 gallons...the previous was 17.4mpg. Thanks VW

Great buy!

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Excellent driving experience."

Cons: "Not too many solds."

"Very luxury car at an affordable price. German science, great reliability."

DREAM VW

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "true comfort coupe, large trunk luxury in and out"

Cons: "have to be heavy foot for DSG trans"

"After owning 4 Jetta & 2 Passat the CC is a new ball game. have a 2011 CC Lux and still being asked "what kind of car is that? its gorgeous". From backup camera in the VW badge to hid headlights that turn with the steering, makes a dad like myself feel like James Bond as my kids would say. But on the buyers side, just the quality for the price is worth it (used is best priced). Its a true German car and you feel it from the time you close the door(only Vw car still made in Germany. this machine handles and performs better than I ever expected (2.0t is a beast) DSG trans can be sluggish on the takeoff if your not heavy foot like i am, but wait for it, wait for it, then WOW. if your looking for a sexy coupe with the versatility of four doors, then the CC is it. Benz started the 4door coupe with the CLS (too big) but VW nailed it with the CC. then Benz rethought it this year with the CLA, smaller to take out the CC but not good enough. Was shocked when my bud and i switch cars one weekend his 2014 CLA for my 2011 CC and i want my CC back so bad and he was just having too much fun driving it. NOT bashing Benz but CLA is not a Benz. CC is the way to go"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25