2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 176 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Style and ride of Audi A-7 for 1/2 the price

By on Thursday, January 14, 2016

Pros: "Great styling, interior and ride quality."

Cons: "$600 service required for the DSG at 40,000 miles"

"I've owned this car for two years and 40,000 miles. No problems so far, other than a check engine light for not closing the gas cap tightly. Great driver and gas mileage. Love the look - it's different, and several clients have commented on the great styling. The valet at the Austin W hotel said he thought the tan on black interior and was much nicer than the much pricier German rides."

One of the best cars I ever owned

By on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Pros: "so many great features included in base price"

Cons: "With Manual 6 Speed, Gears are close together"

"Many years ago I owned a VW Jetta. Many issues. So I wasn't sure if I truly wanted this car. But now owning it for nearly 3 years.... one of the best most reliable cars I ever owned. Other then bringing it in once a year for servicing, I have had no issues. Two things I would change Back seat only has room for two (I think newer modle now supports 3 When using Blue-Tooth, volume of system is very loud... must turn down volume when placing "a command". Once connected to my party, must then turn volume up"

Great car for a great price

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Average 35mpg/hwy"

One of the Best Purchases Ever

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"From the ground up this has by far been my best purchase ever! Far exceeding the mph stated on both highway and in town this stylish car has yielded more compliments than any other I have owned as well as made driving not only fun, but comfortable and dependable on all levels! A 5 star car!"

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Awesome Car

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Looks, features, price"

Cons: "You can only get the manual in the base model"

"I have the 6 speed manual sport edition. Only problem I have with the car in 2 years of ownership was a short in the Ipod cable, which was easily replaced by the dealership. The 6 speed manual is a fantastic transmission mated with the turbo 4. Very smooth with the right amount of power off the line. I get tons of complements on this car, more than any other car I've ever owned. Right now, if I had to get myself a new car, I'd get a new CC."

Best car I've owned so far!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very sporty and stylish"

Cons: "Gas type"

"This is a car thats fun to drive, beautiful to look at and easy to own. I have been driving this car for two years now and still love it as much as the day I drove off the lot. It is very confortable of long drives, handles well on hills, curves...you name it. LOVE THIS CAR :)"

By on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

"bought a 2010 VW cc r-line about 3 months ago and couldnt be happier with the purchase. i love this car more and more everyday. from the slick exterior design to the comofrt on the inside. only change would be that the back window should be one piece. but that is my only idea for change on the cc. other than that it is an over all amazingly beautiful and FUN to drive car! would recommend to anyone as i already do! p.s.. gets crazy attention from the ladies"

Fantastic Car

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"A wonderful car, that is both a joy to drive and one of the best values out there in its class. The styling is out of this world, I get looks every day, most from people who are incredulous that it is a VW! The interior is both luxurious looking and comfortable. Performance is well above average, and the ride is smooth and refined. Could not be happier with my decision to purchase the CC!"

Most Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"I have had my 2009 cc for a year now. It is my fourth VW but by far the best one I have ever owned. It is a blast to drive, it's great looking and I get comments on it every time I park in a public setting. It drives like a sports car with a luxury car feel. Best Part: I am AVERAGING 31 MPG all the time! What a great combination of style, fun, power, looks comfort and economy... VW nailed this one."