2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Best vehicle I have EVER owned!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "awesome price, great quality, safe"

Cons: "no rear middle seat or seatbelt for 4th passenger"

"The only complaint I have about my 2012 CC Sport is that there are only 2 rear seats with no seatbelt for a 4th passenger due to the built-in cupholders. I would prefer the rear cupholders to be located inside the middle seat console that is easily pulled down or left up."

CC stands for Cool Car!

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Looks, feel, fuel economy is ~26-28mpg hwy"

Cons: "4 seater, not a con for me maybe for some"

"I have had many cars and I have liked all of them, this car, I actually say "I love it". It is sleek and sexy. The 2.0T is quick and responsive, my girlfriend says she loves driving my car, she drives a Nissan. My kids asked me what "CC" stood for and I told them "Cool Car"... Talk about looks inside and outside, very asthetically pleasing to the senses. I love the two tone interior. Only drawback is the bucket seats in the rear, but I can live with this. It is a 4 seater. I was parallel parking one day, and this guy was standing next to his Beamer. I thought to myself, dude, I am not going to hit your Beamer. Actually he was just waiting for me to get out of my CC to ask me questions about my CC. In a nutshell, VW has built a fabulous car, go test drive one and see for yourself. I am a proud owner."

I love this car

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Fast, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "Insurance is higher than I expected on this car"

"VW's seem to have a reputation of being really good or really bad. This is my 4th and by far my favorite. Moved up from the TDI Jetts. Miss the great MPG the Jetta gave me but the performance of the CC 4Motion is incredible. If I drive it nicely, 70 or slower :( , I can get 28 to 30 MPG. If I drive it like it was meant to be driven its more like 22 MPG. 10K miles between oil changes and scheduled maintenance. Have had no issues with this car at all. Would highly reccomend to anyone that is bored with driving their car. It is fun to drive again....."

Love everything about this car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"This is my third VW Passat, first CC and I absolutely love the way it drives, handles and definitely the way it looks. Not a week has gone by over the past two years without a complete stranger telling me how much they like the look of the car. Overall, an incredible value for the money."

Suprisingly fun and sporty car for a sedan

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pros: "a steal at the sticker price"

Cons: "no sunroof option"

"I have had my CC Sport for about two months now and I must say it's one of the most positive surprises I've ever had in a purchase. The car felt great during the test drive, but that just didn't do it justice. Owning it and driving it for the last few months, everything about the car has grown on me. The VW engineers did a fabulous job on fit and finish, and the engine sips gas when I want it to (and burns it fast when I want it to also). The dealer (who also has an Audi store) tells me that the CC is an Audi A4 in a front-wheel drive configuration with the VW sheet metal, for what that's worth. It feels like it. ...and shhhh, don't tell my wife, but my kids love the "Launch Control" function (that VW lifted from their Porsche brethren). The thing rockets off the line like no 4-cylinder (and few 6's) I've ever driven when you use it. The only downside is that because of the curved roof, a sunroof isn't available. Too bad. Highly recommend it if you are looking at any vehicle of similar size."