2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 180 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Hard to believe it's a VW!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Most people think we're driving a Mercedes CLS. All seats in the vehicle are extremely comfortable. Standard Features on base model include heated seats (!) and auto-dimming rear view mirror (!). One very excellent feature is the turn-assist lighting when the steering wheel is turned or when your signal is on and the vehicle slows to ~20mph - very cool. Overall this car is a great buy! Only criticisms: should be a 5-seater and the performance on the base model is a little worse than the performance of the Passat base model (even though they have the same engines)."

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"

CALIFORNIA CAR

By on Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pros: "Style, comfort, reliability, drivability, economy"

Cons: "Small rear view mirrors, weak rear window defogger"

"I've owned this 2012 CC since it was new in March of 2011. In that time I have had NOTHING go wrong with the car with the exception of one spark plug mounted coil. I have a couple of niggling complaints that stem from me being to tall to get in and out of the car comfortably, but that's hardly the car's fault. It's comfortable, fast, safe and reliable. I would rather the rear window defogger was a little more powerful and VW stereo systems always seem to be a few years behind, but those are minor issues. And I get 32 mpg averaging 68 mph on freeway trips."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value, high quality."

"This is a fantastic car, in fact I make excuses to go out and drive it. The interior is great and the styling is very similar to the gorgeous 75000 merc cls for 40000 less. Excellent handling and explosive acceleration from the 2.0t. The guy at the carwash actually came and greeted me by saying "wow this is a nice mercedes!" to which i had to correct ha. By the way the I have the R-line, which has a little different cosmetic touches, very attractive."

Very nice car for the price.

By on Friday, November 30, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, well made, fun to drive."

Cons: "Narrow seats, premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

"I love this car. It's good looking, the interior is well made with quality materials. There are plenty of details, like the glove box being lined and the hood not requiring a prop rod, that I probably wouldn't have missed but reflect the effort put into the design. It handles very well and the car never feels underpowered despite the relatively small engine. My only complaints are the narrow seats which can be uncomfortable on long trips and that it requires premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.