2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great on the highway

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Perfect car for long drives"

Cons: "Expensive"

"I bought my CC Lux Plus three months ago and took the whole family across the country. Loved every minute of it. This car is great on the highway. City driving is less fun, there is some sort of delay when you step on the gas but on the highway you can accelerate easily. The seats are comfortable but very low to the ground making it hard to get out. I wish my model had air in the seats (there's holes for air but no air) but I think that option is available. It is like driving a luxury car without the big sticker on it that screams luxury. Understated, beautiful and fun to drive."

FUN CAR WITH GREAT LOOKS

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "Performance, gas mileage and great looks."

Cons: "Access for tall people and hard seats."

"Love the car. It gets excellent gas mileage and has tremendous acceleration. On freeways have gotten 38 mpg. When turbo kicks in, it really goes and it does it without fuss. The DSG 6- speed (double clutch) transmission is one of the reasons it gets such good gas mileage on the highway. When the car was parked last week in the paddock at Elkhart Lake, the CC got more attention than my vintage car. It is a fantastic, high performance automobile - especially for the money. There are a couple of downsides ... It might be difficult for entry and exit, if one is more than 6ft-2. That is due to the coupe design and the lower roof line. While the seats are great looking and very supportive, they get a little hard on longer trips."

If you love VWs you'll love the CC

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "VW knows how to treat the driver!"

Cons: "If you have to be the carpool driver."

"Nothing tells me more about how a car compares to others than when my friends that own BMWs and Jaguars drive it and love it. VW did a great job with the design and performance of this CC. I only purchased the base 2.0 turbo 4cyl and it performs as expected. The gas mileage is better than reported. I get almost 40 MPG during my 35 mile freeway trip from work (at 60 MPH) a little less if I go faster but not much. I typicaly get 34-38 during that trip. Also, my city mileage is in the high 20's consistently. I owned a 2003 VW Passat prior to this car and I would continue to own VWs as long as they continue to cater to the drivers and not worry about everyone else in the car (who by the way do not make the car payments), like the american manufacturers. Keep it up VW!"

Worst car I have owned!

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Resale value, rattling front end, seat comfort"

"Rattling from front end. Poor seat design causing back & leg pain. Windows that open & shut when door opens, do not like they sometimes stick when door opens catching window. also lets water in if window does not shut. POOR RESALE VALUE I PAID OVER $30,000 with taxes. Trying to trade in, VW dealers reluctantly might give you $21,000 say they can buy cheaper at auction. Great thing to tell a vw customer. Talk about depreciation WOW!!!!! Last VW for ME!!!!"

Will buy another & another & another...

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "SAFE;GREATmpg;turn small area EASY;unique interior"

Cons: "No backup/parallel park help/brakeslow if 2 close"

"BEAUTIFUL exterior/interior - interior is beige & black on seats, etc. Drives smoothly; low noise from other cars. Has a roll bar, front and side windows all have airbags and anti skid brakes so if raining & you take a sharp turn the car won't roll over -feel VERY safe!! EASILY does "turn arounds" in small areas. Get approximately 24-25 mpg intown and 37-38 mpg interstate. 45,000 miles on it now - have never had a mechanical problem (had the Passat prior to this for 3 years - the Passat CC is better on mileage). WISH IT HAD: Factory installed bluetooth where can press "phone" button on steering wheel; navigation system w/rear camera & "help" to parallel park; if too close to car in front of you car will slow down automatically; moon roof that slides open - NOT angle "up" 4 inches. Apparently 2013 model will have all features."

GOOD CAR FOR THE VALUE

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "TOO MANY TO LIST"

Cons: "SUSPENSION IS TOO SOFT"

"THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IS THE SUSPENSION."

Best VW hands down!

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pros: "Great fun and keeps up with A4's, 3's and C-class"

Cons: "pillar blind spot, storage"

"I've owned the 2010 Sport for 2 years. I have traveled all over Colorado, to Kentucky and back to Northern California. This is the best kept secret in the world. For under $30K I am in the league of A4's, C Class and 3 series. Sport Mode is a dream on the highways and B Roads. I wish they would do one of these on the Jetta platform as the car is a smidge to big for my liking. That being said the only drawback is the pillars a on the big side so keep an eye out on those left turns as it is easy to have someone in that blind spot. This car is neck and neck with my old IS 300 as far as overall fun to drive and comfort. Actually thinking of getting the new one when the lease is up next summer."

This is an amazing automobile.

By on Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pros: "Excellent value....great German performance."

Cons: "Low roofline...tough getting in."

"This has been one of the most enjoyable automobiles I've ever owned. It performs like a BMW or Audi but for about half the price. The fit and finish are excellent and the looks quite stunning. The turbo four cylinder engine provides both economy (average 34 mpg on hightway) and power when needed. The only slight negative is the low roofline.....I'm 6-1 and have a little difficulty climbing into the cockpit. But once seated very comfortable."

My best car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pros: "Acceleration, powertrain, handling, fit and finish"

Cons: "Sunglass holder, access for some people"

"Before I had a 2006 Nissan Xterra, which I loved. However I had to get rid of it because of the bad fuel economy. I ended up getting the VW CC, although I was going to get a Tiguan. I'm extremely satisfied that I got this car. Overall, it is a joy to drive! The engine is extremely smooth and the transmission shifts are great, in all modes. The ride is comfortable, particularly on the highway and handling is agile. Fit and finish is impeccable and build quality shows it's German character. The only few complaints are that access is good for me, but older people may have trouble getting in since it is low. Also the sun glass holder is useless because it can't fit even medium size pairs. These are just small issues, but overall I am impressed."

Best vehicle I have EVER owned!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "awesome price, great quality, safe"

Cons: "no rear middle seat or seatbelt for 4th passenger"

"The only complaint I have about my 2012 CC Sport is that there are only 2 rear seats with no seatbelt for a 4th passenger due to the built-in cupholders. I would prefer the rear cupholders to be located inside the middle seat console that is easily pulled down or left up."

Best Vehicle ever. more then worth the price paid

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "everything"

"Best Vehicle ever. more then worth the price paid"

Beautiful to look at, fun to drive.

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and looks more expensive than it is."

Cons: "It takes a while to adjust to some of the controls"

"I have a CC Sport with the 2.0L turbo and 6 speed manual. I just returned from a round trip drive from Northern Ohio to Florida, with four adults and luggage for a week. The car was comfortable and never felt under powered. The CC is fun to drive and very well equipped for the price. We have no complaints about the rear visibility or the rear seat. The car is beautiful on the outside and the interior is well designed with good quality materials and plenty of amenities."

Great car for a great price

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Average 35mpg/hwy"

One of the Best Purchases Ever

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"From the ground up this has by far been my best purchase ever! Far exceeding the mph stated on both highway and in town this stylish car has yielded more compliments than any other I have owned as well as made driving not only fun, but comfortable and dependable on all levels! A 5 star car!"

sporty hottie

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "it's a sports car..on long trips you feel cramped"

"the car response is awesome for type of car. very fast from light. my son wants it badly. too bad..never happen in this lifetime. very easy to handle and drive. good in cornering. long trips okay...only took it on one. trade in value has stayed high. car in demand."

CC stands for Cool Car!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Looks, feel, fuel economy is ~26-28mpg hwy"

Cons: "4 seater, not a con for me maybe for some"

"I have had many cars and I have liked all of them, this car, I actually say "I love it". It is sleek and sexy. The 2.0T is quick and responsive, my girlfriend says she loves driving my car, she drives a Nissan. My kids asked me what "CC" stood for and I told them "Cool Car"... Talk about looks inside and outside, very asthetically pleasing to the senses. I love the two tone interior. Only drawback is the bucket seats in the rear, but I can live with this. It is a 4 seater. I was parallel parking one day, and this guy was standing next to his Beamer. I thought to myself, dude, I am not going to hit your Beamer. Actually he was just waiting for me to get out of my CC to ask me questions about my CC. In a nutshell, VW has built a fabulous car, go test drive one and see for yourself. I am a proud owner."

Phenomenal driving car!!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Forget the Audi, save yourself some dough, this one has it all, and frankly looks better than A4."

I love it! I bought this car used, best car ever!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "great price for the luxury"

"love the attention I get when driving. But as usual when you buy a car you pass one like yours on a daily basis"

Best Vehicle Ever - Upgrading to newer CC soon!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Great features for the price."

Cons: "Hanger hooks are inconvenient and impractical."

"Luck would have it that back in 2009 I was ready to purchase my first BMW (pre-owned 500-series); but instead drove away in a brand new VW CC. What an awesome car! I went with the manual transmission (6-speed) for some fun. It drives beautifully! Hugs the road, turns easily, accelerates on a dime...everything you would expect from a sports sedan. What I didn't expect was the luxury features that come with the "standard" model. Dual power/heated front seats, excellent 6-CD/MP3 AM/FM/Satellite audio system, all power windows, with plenty of leg room in the rear seats. And it drives smoothly and quietly (while still offering that "sports car" feel). I will definitely upgrade to the new 2012 model this year!"

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive luxury car"

Cons: "Hold button-don't like how it rolls on the hill"

"Great car for cost. Feels like a mercedes or benz"

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Incredibly safe in all weather conditions."

Cons: "Should have gotten model with backup camera."

"4Motion V-6 is awesome in all weather conditions. In rain and snow the car handles like on dry pavement. Trip mileage is around 28-29 mpg at 80 mph. OE tires lasted 40k miles. Have driven 600 miles nonstop with no driver fatigue. Car feels solid. Have had many people comment on how beautiful the car is and since VW put no model badging on the car, many ask what model and some have compared it to a Mercedes CLS that cost 3 times as much. Local VW dealership has provided top-notch service."

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Great looking car, comfortable

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "best value on the market"

"Super design, very comfortable, excellent handling, safe, fast, responsive with the 6 speed manual transmission. Very strong Best value for the market if you are looking for a 4 seats car not a large family one"

Fun Car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage!"

Cons: "Blind spots!!"

"This is a fun car to drive, can really move if you need it to. Great gas mileage, especially on road trips. Went round trip from Tampa, FL to Nashville, TN on only 2 fill ups! Challenges - wide front window side panels makes for serious blind spots"

Fantastic Car!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Well designed interior, comfortable, great on fuel"

Cons: "No sunroof option in the sport."

Volkswagen CC white gold with 18" Interlagos wheels

"Bought the car in mid-2009 and loved it, at about 3500 miles the transmission failed and had to be replaced under warranty which my dealership accomplished in record time! I have now driven the car about 40K miles and have very little to complain aboout, the car is quiet at highway speeds and the 2.0T is very peppy, and does not require alot of fuel(I average about 30-35 MPG!!). The new trans shifts smooth, and the suspension is very comfortable. if I had to pick a fault of the car I would say that the suspension could have been a little tighter for a vehicle trying to pass itself off as a coupe, but believe me that is seriously nit-picking! Overall a fantastic car especially at the price point, and I would not hesitate to recommend one to a friend."

Volkswagen CC white gold with 18" Interlagos wheels