2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Exciting Car To Drive

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"I absolutely love my CC! It is unlike anything I've ever driven. I don't like driving a car everyone else has. When I look into buying a new vehicle, I much prefer vehicles that are rarely seen around, but look fantastic. The CC definitely fits the bill. My husband is 6'7" and the front leg/head room is unbelievable. He is more comfortable in my car than his full size truck. We recently took a trip to the Midwest and got over 550 miles per tank. My only criticism is there should have been more options for wheels. Although I love the design of the wheels that came with the car, VW should have chromed them. With all the exterior chrome detailing it would have made more sense. I'm currently looking to have them chromed. I am so happy to be a part of the VW family! I'm 100% certain my husband would buy one too if we didn't need a truck for pulling our boat and camper."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"VW is still one of the best bang for your buck. This car is beautiful, it gets a ton of looks. People think it is a much more expensive car and its materials compare to more expensive cars. We have the 4 cyl turbo direct injection engine which powers Audi A4s too. I have recently avg. 34 mpg on a 100 mi. business trip. Combining in town driving we are avg. 27 mpg. It is extremely fast and I've chirped the tires more times than I expected. Only complaint about the engine, it is not as smoothe as VW V6, but my Dad thought he was driving a V8 when he drove my car, does that say something! Luxury ride, pretty quite. Some cost cutting measures compared to past VW, but still more detail than most brands."

Hard to believe it's a VW!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Most people think we're driving a Mercedes CLS. All seats in the vehicle are extremely comfortable. Standard Features on base model include heated seats (!) and auto-dimming rear view mirror (!). One very excellent feature is the turn-assist lighting when the steering wheel is turned or when your signal is on and the vehicle slows to ~20mph - very cool. Overall this car is a great buy! Only criticisms: should be a 5-seater and the performance on the base model is a little worse than the performance of the Passat base model (even though they have the same engines)."

Value Packed

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"This car has all the bells and whistles of the higher end luxury vehicles, but at a much lower price, without losing the quality and performance expected from Volkswagon. I have been so happy with this vehicle I cant sleep at night because, I want to go drive it some more."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, July 17, 2009

"I am glad I purchased this auto instead of any other. Runs great and runs very quite. VW has made an great car. My wife loves it. Great trip car. If you are looking for great value and style, buy this car. Looks very similar to the new mercedes and bmw. Go VW!!"