2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 165 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Love my 2010 VW CC AWD 6 cyl

By on Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Love my VW but you are wrong when you say in your review the CC Model does not have rear fold down seats. Each side does. One side is wider than the other and both fold down. Great for distance traveling with 3 passengers and lots of luggage. I had a 2001 4 motion Passat which took me 115,000 miles and never let me down. Before that I had a 78 VW Rabbit which went to 125,000. Then I went to other non VW's but troubles before 50,000 miles so I went back to VW and haven't regretted it. All German made - Great for reliability, comfort, sytle and practical. I think my CC will take me well over 100,000 again with its optional 12 year, unlimited mileage warrantee on the power train. Thanks VW!"

Fantastic Car

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"A wonderful car, that is both a joy to drive and one of the best values out there in its class. The styling is out of this world, I get looks every day, most from people who are incredulous that it is a VW! The interior is both luxurious looking and comfortable. Performance is well above average, and the ride is smooth and refined. Could not be happier with my decision to purchase the CC!"

Most Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"I have had my 2009 cc for a year now. It is my fourth VW but by far the best one I have ever owned. It is a blast to drive, it's great looking and I get comments on it every time I park in a public setting. It drives like a sports car with a luxury car feel. Best Part: I am AVERAGING 31 MPG all the time! What a great combination of style, fun, power, looks comfort and economy... VW nailed this one."

VW CC Sport

By on Sunday, August 08, 2010

"This is an updated review for '10 VW CC Sport. I have driven this car for about 4 months now with around 3.5k on it right now. So far the car has been great, it gets a lot of attention everywhere and drives like a fine German car should. Fuel economy is decent, but I never expected hybrid fuel economy. Note, the ride is firm with its sport suspension which provides great handling. The 6 speed manual operates flawlessly, the turbo has a little lag, but provides very nice acceleration and better fuel economy when needed; 4 cyl, 2.0 L Turbo does feel like a V-6 and the sleek design of the car provides a road hugging feeling. The car comes with a lot of cool features that come standard. To sum it up this car is like a really hot girlfriend that you can't take your eyes off of, period."

Smart Purchase

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"I have had the car since Jan 2010. Bought with 7,000 miles, and have put 10K since the purchase. This car is awesome. Great features for the money. I spend under $30K for the vehicle. New comparable Benz or BMW would have been $50 or more. AWD is weather tested and I am pleased to say it provides confidence. Only issue has been tail light bulbs burning out. VW apparently saved a few by putting in a cheap bulb from factory. Other than that - I am a big promoter. It is fast off the line and runs well at highway speeds. Could use a sportier suspension and about a 1-1.5" drop. A little cushy for my taste."