2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great buy!

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Excellent driving experience."

Cons: "Not too many solds."

"Very luxury car at an affordable price. German science, great reliability."

DREAM VW

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "true comfort coupe, large trunk luxury in and out"

Cons: "have to be heavy foot for DSG trans"

"After owning 4 Jetta & 2 Passat the CC is a new ball game. have a 2011 CC Lux and still being asked "what kind of car is that? its gorgeous". From backup camera in the VW badge to hid headlights that turn with the steering, makes a dad like myself feel like James Bond as my kids would say. But on the buyers side, just the quality for the price is worth it (used is best priced). Its a true German car and you feel it from the time you close the door(only Vw car still made in Germany. this machine handles and performs better than I ever expected (2.0t is a beast) DSG trans can be sluggish on the takeoff if your not heavy foot like i am, but wait for it, wait for it, then WOW. if your looking for a sexy coupe with the versatility of four doors, then the CC is it. Benz started the 4door coupe with the CLS (too big) but VW nailed it with the CC. then Benz rethought it this year with the CLA, smaller to take out the CC but not good enough. Was shocked when my bud and i switch cars one weekend his 2014 CLA for my 2011 CC and i want my CC back so bad and he was just having too much fun driving it. NOT bashing Benz but CLA is not a Benz. CC is the way to go"

Nice style entry level euro road car

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Style, ride, driveability"

Cons: "Dated infotainment, VW reliability record"

"I purchased my 2014 CC Sport just over a month ago. I use it as a daily driver 10 miles one way in the NE U.S. This is my 3rd VW in a row and so far, the one I'm least impressed with. The car looks slick but lost style in the 2013 update in a marketing bid called "branding" that makes most VWs look like each other. Otherwise it's a nice looking car with many nice features and those are easily accessible on the website for comparison. I will say that folks that say VWs are expensive are not comparing comparably equipped cars. Some of my favorite things about this car: V-tex seating, love it! AFS headlights, very nice. Overall dash configuration and fold down rear seats. Steering mounted controls are work great. Bluetooth phone integration is awesome. The ride is realy firm so if your looking for a couch on wheels this isn't it. Driving is easy and the 2.0TSI is plenty responsive. The DSG auto works well with the engine but takes some getting used to for those new to this "automated manual" transmission. Things I don't like: Where oh where did the footwell lights go? 34G and no footwell lights? The dash creaks almost all the time and the dealer said "don't hear it". Drivers dash cubby cut my left hand; dealer said "can't fix it". Radio works well but is dated and lacks features found in cheap domestic cars. iPhone hookup buried in the glovebox. I would buy this car again but after I got one that din't sound like the dash is going to fall out going down the road."

Very Happy

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Value; standard options."

Cons: "none."

"This car is a well-kept secret of VW line-up. Excellent value for the money; very quick; very nice standard options. Highly recommend."

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Great price, Great options, Fun to drive"

Cons: "noisy suspension, some wind noise and road noise"

my 2011 CC

"This is my favorite vehicle and my favorite Volkswagen I have ever owned. I don't believe this car is for everyone however it is in my opinion an adult car for a man or woman who does not have small children or only intends on carrying 1 to 4 people. My car is the CC model that is a true sports sedan as it has only 4 seats much like some BMW's and Mercedes. I did not give it all 10's as the car could be quieter as it has some road noise and wind noise but for the price of this car it is great. The suspension could be stiffer in my opinion also mine had a noisy strut on back other than that never any problems with this car I absolutely love driving it, it is so much fun to drive."

my 2011 CC

Sexy, fun, smooth

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "Smooth, sophisticated, high-tech, comfortable."

Cons: "Not a car for large people."

"I upgraded to a CC from a Passat, which I loved. The CC put me in the league with the fancier Audi, BMW and Mercedes makes. When the valet would bring my car around at a crowded restaurant, it would turn heads. I bought the Lux Plus, with the full sun/moon roof option. The extra glass on the top just sets the car off beautifully. The car is a joy to drive - my wife best sums it up when she uses it instead of her normal Hyundai Santa Fe - 'your car is so smooth'. It is elegant, sophisticated, high-tech and just plain fun."

A Strong 9.5, Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "value, fun to drive, design, lots of storage"

Cons: "So far none at all"

"I bought my CC used as a lease return with very low mileage. It has been everything I wanted and more especially for the price paid. I love the handling for a larger VW, gas mileage, pickup, looks and fit and finish. I was concerned about it being a first-year early production model by my fears have vanished. I shopped for a manual shift and could not find another finer."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value, high quality."

"This is a fantastic car, in fact I make excuses to go out and drive it. The interior is great and the styling is very similar to the gorgeous 75000 merc cls for 40000 less. Excellent handling and explosive acceleration from the 2.0t. The guy at the carwash actually came and greeted me by saying "wow this is a nice mercedes!" to which i had to correct ha. By the way the I have the R-line, which has a little different cosmetic touches, very attractive."

V6 power with 4 cylinder economy

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Excellent car...tons of bang for the buck"

Cons: "Wish the 4 cylinder came in AWD"

"Seriously has V6 power. I had my doubts before my test drive but was pleasantly surprised with the power. I average 30-31 MPG on the highway. Roomy interior with a quality feel and the trunk is huge. Handles the twisty roads with confidence. At 45k all I have done is basic maintenance and now getting close to needing its first set of tires replaced. I plan on running this car to 100k before i start looking for a new car."

car is ok dealer service has been terrible

By on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pros: "handling ,headlights,"

Cons: "rear visibility,dealer service"

"My first new car experience has been terrible,car is ok but dealer service has been the worst.PROS-great handling,headlights are awesome, CONS-poor rear visibility,unreliable nav system,v.w. service dept,v.w.service dept . I would not purchase this car again do to my poor service experiences"

Quality and Comfort for reasonable price

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "quality, handling and driveability"

Cons: "interior back seat limited to two passengers"

"I have ridden in a $65000 car, and the creature comforts are no different. Wood trim and leather don't feel different, they stroke your ego. This is a quick reliable ride. Maintenance problems have been zero..and everything is covered for three years. A very responsive drive train, and the six speed automatic with three shift options is totally awesome. Negative?- silly two passenger back seat with a divide..the dog hates it"

Amazing design

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

"The car is really good."

Cons: "Transmission hesitation when in stop position."

"Great gas mileage and above avg power. Transmission hesitates from stop position. I was told this is the old race car tranny and it's normal. Comfort is avg, but does have lumbar switch which helps. Overall I like the car for it's style, handling and gas mileage. If your going for looks at a modest price, it's a great choice. If you enjoy the above, but demand more comfort and smooth ride, get an Audi and spend a lot more money. Bottom line, it's German engineering which is always a plus!"

Cons: "Transmission hesitation when in stop position."

One of the best cars I ever owned

By on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Pros: "so many great features included in base price"

Cons: "With Manual 6 Speed, Gears are close together"

"Many years ago I owned a VW Jetta. Many issues. So I wasn't sure if I truly wanted this car. But now owning it for nearly 3 years.... one of the best most reliable cars I ever owned. Other then bringing it in once a year for servicing, I have had no issues. Two things I would change Back seat only has room for two (I think newer modle now supports 3 When using Blue-Tooth, volume of system is very loud... must turn down volume when placing "a command". Once connected to my party, must then turn volume up"

Unreliable- stay away

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "looks"

Cons: "unreliable"

"I bought this car new in 2009. I will stay away from it, or buy the extended warranty. lots of problems, carbon buildup, chain and chain guard replacemnt... It is very costly car to maintain. stay away"

Great Value Overall

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "Polished exterior, Polished Interior, Elegance"

"I'm all about simplicity and COMFORT! If I have to make a fair rating, I would have to say perfect 10. I Have always been into full size sporty sedans, and this one has just about the right touch of class! It drives well, it has all the bells and whistles that I look for, and it is not too gaudy like some Audi, Benz, or BMW. I like how I feel behind this car!!!"

Best Sporty Car...Best Comfort!

By on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pros: "Pure Class, Sporty, Reliability, Comfort, Mileage"

"Was going to buy a Mercedes C Class...then compared the CC. CC beat the Mercedes hands down. Great German Engineering....Classy Sports Car....Great Mileage....Superior Comfort....! I have back problems and this car has both driver and passenger power lumbar seats that position right where you need it...up down & in and out. Always getting compliments wherever I go. Absolutely Think This Car is GREAT!"

Great vehicle, great looks, good ride, comfortable

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Looks, ride and more standard features than others"

Cons: "Transmission, touchscreen more difficult than 2010"

"Had a 2010 and loved it. 2010 got better highway milage (36 -37), 2013 gets 29 -30 mpg. We bought a Black 2013 CC Sport Plus which looks and handles better than the 2010. The 18 inch wheels and tires make a big difference, quieter and smoother. Both had 2.0 200 HP Turbo. Plenty of power in the city and highway. Love the new Bi-Xenon self leveling headlights and LED tail lights. Headlights turn up to 15 degrees with the steering. Wife drives it 22 miles each way to work daily and she loves it. She said it is the nicest car she has ever owned. The CC ride is a little stiffer than my 2000 BMW 5 Series but the handling is almost as good. It takes turns like a sportscar. Not real happy with the 6 speed DSG auto transmission w/ Tiptronic. Sometimes it seems not to know what to do. The car comes with everything including auto windshield wipers, self leveling Bi-Xenon headlights, anti slip, anti lock brakes, Electronic Stability Control, 18" alloy wheels, touchscreen nav sys. and audio sys. Heated front seats, heated mirrors, tire pressure monitoring, anti theft alarm with immobilizer theft deterrent and more. Only thing I wish it had is memory seats. Wife is 5'2" and I am 5'11". After she drives I cannot get into the car without adjusting the seats. The car has power front seats not like Japanese cars. Passenger seat adjusts as many positions as the driver seat does. A friend of mine has a CL Benz which I think the VW copied the shape. The front doors in the Benz are much smaller than the CC. I have trouble getting in and out of the Benz but not the CC. The car feels much more expensive than it is. It feels like a sister to the Audi A5 which costs about $12,000 more."

Love the car?! I'm too short; difficult backing up

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "Engineering excellent! Super driving; comfortable"

Cons: "gas milagae; obstructed vision"

"This is one GREAT CAR! Could ride in it forever. I am short and have a lot of difficulty backing up. Sadly My Stallion has had 2 accidents: it was hit on the right side (no frame damage incurred) and I drove it into a flooded street and the engine seized. Each time the insurance company fixed it COMPLETELY. It's missing the rear cap to the tow hook. I plan on purchasing a 7 year extended warranty. Gas milage for city driving is OK. Approximately 30 mpg in highway. If you love the power of a turbo charged engine and have long daily commutes, this car is for you."

CC VR6 could be 'poor man's' A7

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Pros: "Unique styling; Amazing in S mode; Great sound sys"

Cons: "Vibration fr gas pedal; need more supportive seats"

"PROS- Eye catching inside and out/ Great power in S mode/ Awesome sound system/ Impressive handling/ Good car for family with small kids/ Spacious trunk CONS- Vibration/feedback from gas pedal (had a BMW 330ci with 18" rims as well and didn't have that annoyance)/ Could use more side support on drivers seat/ Back up camera not as wide a visual zone as my previous 2009 Maxima/ No sliding sunroof (almost didn't buy car for this reason) (Previous cars Saab, BMW, Maxima as my basis of comparison)"

2013 CC LUX--Euro Attitude & Road Feel

By on Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pros: "DESIGN, ROAD FEEL, FIT & FINISH, INTERIOR QUALITY"

Cons: "NO REARVIEW CAMERA EXCEPT ON V6; TRICKY VISIBILITY"

"I am a former owner of Audi and Subaru, and this is my first non-AWD car in a long time. After two test drives, the great road feel of the CC sold me. It feels like at Audi but costs thousands less! Unique exterior contours and styling, solid ride, quiet cabin, crisp acceleration, and a sporty drive feel with nicely tuned suspension and a taut German attitude give this car a unique personality. It has an elegant, simply designed interior, zero wind noise and it corners like a sport sedan costing thousands more. Superb looking Euro-designed two-tone upholstery (tan/black) with great back/lumbar support and bolsters, seat heaters and 12-way power seats...although they're not real leather. (At first, I was a little disappointed.) Well-thought out engineering and design features throughout, from the VW CarGo trunk organizer option to the chiller in the glove box and the mini glovebox to the left of the steering wheel (both standard). Simple but easy-to-use navi system, Bluetooth and a decent standard stereo system. I'm 6' feet tall with very long legs and there's no shortage of room for me. Rear a/c vents help cool/warm comfortable rear seats. One thing I wish I could have gotten but couldn't get without upgrading to the unnecessary V6 and that's a back-up camera. This car does present some visibility issues given its low roof line, high trunk, wide center pillar and steeply raked rear window. I've gotten used to it but it is a challenge until you do. I have absolutely no regrets about this purchase. I look for every reason to go for a drive...the longer, the better. Don't even think about buying an A4, a 3 series, a TSX or a G37 until you drive the CC for comparison's sake. (By the way, I didn't rate reliability because I haven't owned the car long enough to know...but so far, so good.)"

Lovely affordable sport/luxury car and good on gas

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

"Great car! Best I've owned so far. Lovely affordable sport/luxury car and good on gas. The way it looks is sleek, dynamic and hot. The 2.0T motor mated to the 6-speed DSG tranny is really dynamic. Corners well, quiet inside, nice options. Truly a great car. Drawbacks: although the sound system is decent to good, I would've preferred the "Fender" sound system, but this is not offered as a separate option. Also, the 2 seats in the rear are sporty and has a nice console in the center, but should probably have 3 seats in the backseat(s)."

Nice car but dissappointing front end for 2013

By on Sunday, December 02, 2012

Pros: "2.0L turbo engin, DSG, bi-zenon and DRL LED lights"

Cons: "Lame front end"

"MY 2009 - 2012 were nice. You get upgraded to bi-zenon and DRL LED lights for 2013. However, the redesigned front end looks identical to a regular Passat -- very disappointing. I should have picked up a 2012 CC instead. I previously owned a 2009 CC -- beautiful car."