2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle I have EVER owned!!!!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "awesome price, great quality, safe"

Cons: "no rear middle seat or seatbelt for 4th passenger"

"The only complaint I have about my 2012 CC Sport is that there are only 2 rear seats with no seatbelt for a 4th passenger due to the built-in cupholders. I would prefer the rear cupholders to be located inside the middle seat console that is easily pulled down or left up."

CC stands for Cool Car!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Looks, feel, fuel economy is ~26-28mpg hwy"

Cons: "4 seater, not a con for me maybe for some"

"I have had many cars and I have liked all of them, this car, I actually say "I love it". It is sleek and sexy. The 2.0T is quick and responsive, my girlfriend says she loves driving my car, she drives a Nissan. My kids asked me what "CC" stood for and I told them "Cool Car"... Talk about looks inside and outside, very asthetically pleasing to the senses. I love the two tone interior. Only drawback is the bucket seats in the rear, but I can live with this. It is a 4 seater. I was parallel parking one day, and this guy was standing next to his Beamer. I thought to myself, dude, I am not going to hit your Beamer. Actually he was just waiting for me to get out of my CC to ask me questions about my CC. In a nutshell, VW has built a fabulous car, go test drive one and see for yourself. I am a proud owner."

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Incredibly safe in all weather conditions."

Cons: "Should have gotten model with backup camera."

"4Motion V-6 is awesome in all weather conditions. In rain and snow the car handles like on dry pavement. Trip mileage is around 28-29 mpg at 80 mph. OE tires lasted 40k miles. Have driven 600 miles nonstop with no driver fatigue. Car feels solid. Have had many people comment on how beautiful the car is and since VW put no model badging on the car, many ask what model and some have compared it to a Mercedes CLS that cost 3 times as much. Local VW dealership has provided top-notch service."

2012 CC Lux Limited

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Style, comforfort, performance, economy and value."

Cons: "Four seats and low truck height might be an issue."

"This is one terrific car! Interior and exterior styling is outstanding compared to the mundane appearance of many cars these days. Comfort and performance are excellent. The turbo charged 4 cylinder engine feels like 175HP in typical driving but feels like 260HP when needed. I am averaging 28 MPG driving locally in what can be described as light, suburban traffic with half of my trips being about 3 miles back and forth from the supermarket. I admit to making an effort to maximize mileage. When the car was picked up there was a 250 mile drive home. At 60 MPH the car got 35 MPG. I think anyone should be able to meet the sticker mileage except in heavy, city traffic. This car is a bit smaller than many direct competitors. In practical terms this means it seats four comfortably. The trunk is not very tall but the depth is good and the rear seats can fold down. Interior materials are first rate and everything is conveniently located. Some of the controls on the steering wheel stalks take a little bit of getting use to but any new car will have some learning curve. I have had mostly high end German luxury cars and while this car is clearly not in that category, I do feel right at home with the CC. One little aside is that my last car was a MB ML500 SUV. I always had to take it to the car wash for cleaning. With the CC I find I can easily wash the car myself, savings me a couple of hundred dollars a year in car washes and I need the exercise!"

I love this car

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Fast, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "Insurance is higher than I expected on this car"

"VW's seem to have a reputation of being really good or really bad. This is my 4th and by far my favorite. Moved up from the TDI Jetts. Miss the great MPG the Jetta gave me but the performance of the CC 4Motion is incredible. If I drive it nicely, 70 or slower :( , I can get 28 to 30 MPG. If I drive it like it was meant to be driven its more like 22 MPG. 10K miles between oil changes and scheduled maintenance. Have had no issues with this car at all. Would highly reccomend to anyone that is bored with driving their car. It is fun to drive again....."