2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Excellent All-Rounder

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "large trunk, unique style, sporty"

Cons: "practicality, fuel economy, cost"

"This car perfectly combines a sporty and fun driving experience as well as a comfortable and luxurious ride. The VR6 model with 4Motion I purchased is excellent in snow and has ample amounts of power. The sleek styling makes this the perfect choice for anyone debating on purchasing a coupe or a sedan. The car has the look of a 2 door coupe but has the practicality of a 4 door sedan. Interior is also very high quality and features premium material. The dash and the areas on the doors are soft padded material with leather seats and steering wheel. The trunk, although low in height, is very deep. Rear leg room is also good but headroom as well as getting in and out of the back seat can be an issue for people 6' or taller. Overall, even with the high cost as well as higher fuel costs, this is an excellent car for people looking for a unique, stylish, luxurious, and powerful sedan."

Once Skeptical - Now Sold

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, convenience and economy."

Cons: "Turbo charged but not a V6...could use more power"

"VW has done a terrific job on the design of the CC Lux. It's comfortable, has all the creature features, bells and whistles and gets great gas mileage to boot. Typical mileage on road trips exceeds 33 mpg. Would I buy another CC? Yes."

Overall very pleased , great design, ride

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "outstanding performance and fun to drive"

Cons: "Low profile makes it difficult to enter vehicle"

"and high performance with the 2.o liter turbo engine and the DGS transmission. I average around 24 mpg overall using regular gasoline with aggressive driving. Interior quality is superb and entertaining vehicle to drive. No issues with over 47,000 miles"

What a sexy thing!!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "This car is sexy and fast!"

Cons: "Headlights need to go off when parked and key in."

"I was test driving many cars and went out on limb to drive the cc VW. I fell in love with the car instantly!! The comfort and feel in the drivers seat was not like anything else..I LOVE THIS CAR!! The drive is smooth and maneuvering is slick. I am not sure on reliability, since I have had it only 4 months, so gave it a 9. It was used so the value was right in my budget...thank you to the previous owner for taking such great care of this vehicle."

Customer service FAIL

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "good exterior"

Cons: "TERRIBLE gas mileage, lousy torque, erratic shift"

my last average with 10 gallons...the previous was 17.4mpg. Thanks VW

"I owned the previous model, 2010 with a manual. Loved it, but because of issues with my back had to switch for the automatic 2013 model. Liked the exterior design (the interior is exactly the same) and i got the same price so i took the chance. The salesman told me the gas mileage is slightly worse, about 10% lower than the stick shift. As you can see from the photos, this car gets me 17-18 mpg. The sticker says 22mpg. After 3000 miles they found a problem w the gearbox and replaced a chip. It seemed to be working much better but then i noticed lag in shifting and downshifting by itself, especially at pulling up to a light. I took the car to the dealer, he checked and said it was the chip again reseting itself every time i start the car. And now, it started to burn through gas as if it's a truck. I take it to the dealer and they say they've checked everything but it's all fine, that i'm probably driving too aggressively. I live in Miami and drive clients in my car so driving fast or erratic isn't an option. On top of it, they won't give me a loaner car so i have to stay in the dealer for 4-5 hours every time. And to top it off, they call me after i complain to check and tell me AGAIN that everything has been checked and i am exaggerating. So i did a little bit of a test this past month, and as you can see, the car's own system is showing i'm right. This is the first time i've left a review, and at this point don't even care what the final result is. I will likely get rid of this car one way or another, get the lease bought out from one of your competitors. But i will also make sure EVERYONE finds out about the treatment that i've received. Youtube, Facebook, my area of influence, i'll even put a sign on my balcony if i have to. I am done with you."

my last average with 10 gallons...the previous was 17.4mpg. Thanks VW