2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, great MPG, fun to drive"

Cons: "Not the easiest car to get into due to low stance"

"This wasn't even on my radar when I was car shopping...I had always liked VWs, but never considered this particular model. But when they had it discounted enough to wipe out the negative equity in my SAAB that was never put together correctly after a hail storm, I jumped on it and haven't regretted it since. (Well, I do wish I'd waited a year as the 2014s have standard backup camera and NAV.) Plenty of room and great hwy MPG (usually 35+) Coupled with a big gas tank, you can drive for a very long time. I can drive from Louisville to DC on one tank! Very fun to drive, too, and I am still amazed at how beautiful the car is. Muscular stance and swoopy lines, too! I've had it over a year and have nearly 15,000 miles on it and absolutely no problems whatsoever."

Easily the worse performing car I've ever owned!!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful car"

Cons: "Spend your money on something else."

"This is a beautiful car, and I get compliments all the time on appearance but this thing has cost me a small fortune. I regrettably did not buy the extended warranty, thinking German superiority, and from the very moment we went over the limit the thing started falling apart! Every other month it seems something is going wrong and every repair starts at $500. I can not wait to get out of this thing. Pintos were made better, I think."

gorgeous car. Quality materials and workmanship.

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"love the car although I do have a lot of tire noise"

Best vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Fantastic bang for the buck."

"Great gas mileage, sporty and fast."

A Blast To Drive

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Great performance, Gas Mileage & Looks"

Cons: "Front drivers seat a little tight for 255 lb man"

"I have always liked the look of this car. I was amazed at the performance plus you can use regular gas on the VR6 22MPG overall with that kind of performance is amazing."

VW CC - Great "luxury" car at a reasonable price!

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, luxurious, beautiful, classy car!"

Cons: "no sunroof, low to the ground and sloped roof line"

"I at am the end of my lease of a 2012 VW CC SE 4 door, White Gold Metallic. Great vehicle, great value at a reasonable price. This car was frequently mistaken for a Mercedes 350. I will be leasing another VW probably a 2014 Tiguan R-Line. I have been driving VW's since 1995, leased the last three VW's. I think I love VW's :)"

great car; fun to drive but kills drinks the gas!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

"My wife and I Lease this car and love it. If you have the money to not worry about gas prices and want a fun sexy looking car, this one is well worth it. Pros: nice pick-up, sexy curves, head lights move when you turn the wheel, big trunk with fold down middle. Cons: insurance is expensive, uses premium gas, aux input is in the middle of arm rest and ipod connector is in the glove box."

bad suspension

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "Good pickup."

Cons: "VW warranty is terrible."

"Bad suspension. Tires wear unevenly. VW is aware there is a problem with the CC suspension, but won't do anything about it. Tires wear unevenly, causing road noise so load and vibration so bad when tires are rotated, that the VW service recommends not rotating at all, therefore tires wear out prematurely. No help from VW on purchase new tires, just excuses. This is my 5th VW over 25 years and now it will be my last."

Very good vehicle for its price

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Great price,lux interior, leather, fun drive"

Cons: "multimedia system has wierd navigation"

"Great car. Every time somebody seats in it first time, you will hear "Wow! Interior is awesome!" I've two tone one so it gives extra A+ credit. It is also pretty comfortable. Even for 6.4'' person sitting at the back sit with same tall driver. Driving is good and sufficiently dynamic. From thing that can be better - more powerful engine would be nice to have more push. But this is cause I like driving fast and dynamic. Car still can easily overpower basic Camaro. Plus: excellent interior and exterior. 4/5 engine Minus: not so good multimedia system -sometime navigation in menus is odd."

Excellent All-Rounder

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "large trunk, unique style, sporty"

Cons: "practicality, fuel economy, cost"

"This car perfectly combines a sporty and fun driving experience as well as a comfortable and luxurious ride. The VR6 model with 4Motion I purchased is excellent in snow and has ample amounts of power. The sleek styling makes this the perfect choice for anyone debating on purchasing a coupe or a sedan. The car has the look of a 2 door coupe but has the practicality of a 4 door sedan. Interior is also very high quality and features premium material. The dash and the areas on the doors are soft padded material with leather seats and steering wheel. The trunk, although low in height, is very deep. Rear leg room is also good but headroom as well as getting in and out of the back seat can be an issue for people 6' or taller. Overall, even with the high cost as well as higher fuel costs, this is an excellent car for people looking for a unique, stylish, luxurious, and powerful sedan."

Once Skeptical - Now Sold

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, convenience and economy."

Cons: "Turbo charged but not a V6...could use more power"

"VW has done a terrific job on the design of the CC Lux. It's comfortable, has all the creature features, bells and whistles and gets great gas mileage to boot. Typical mileage on road trips exceeds 33 mpg. Would I buy another CC? Yes."

Overall very pleased , great design, ride

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "outstanding performance and fun to drive"

Cons: "Low profile makes it difficult to enter vehicle"

"and high performance with the 2.o liter turbo engine and the DGS transmission. I average around 24 mpg overall using regular gasoline with aggressive driving. Interior quality is superb and entertaining vehicle to drive. No issues with over 47,000 miles"

What a sexy thing!!

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "This car is sexy and fast!"

Cons: "Headlights need to go off when parked and key in."

"I was test driving many cars and went out on limb to drive the cc VW. I fell in love with the car instantly!! The comfort and feel in the drivers seat was not like anything else..I LOVE THIS CAR!! The drive is smooth and maneuvering is slick. I am not sure on reliability, since I have had it only 4 months, so gave it a 9. It was used so the value was right in my budget...thank you to the previous owner for taking such great care of this vehicle."

Customer service FAIL

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "good exterior"

Cons: "TERRIBLE gas mileage, lousy torque, erratic shift"

my last average with 10 gallons...the previous was 17.4mpg. Thanks VW

"I owned the previous model, 2010 with a manual. Loved it, but because of issues with my back had to switch for the automatic 2013 model. Liked the exterior design (the interior is exactly the same) and i got the same price so i took the chance. The salesman told me the gas mileage is slightly worse, about 10% lower than the stick shift. As you can see from the photos, this car gets me 17-18 mpg. The sticker says 22mpg. After 3000 miles they found a problem w the gearbox and replaced a chip. It seemed to be working much better but then i noticed lag in shifting and downshifting by itself, especially at pulling up to a light. I took the car to the dealer, he checked and said it was the chip again reseting itself every time i start the car. And now, it started to burn through gas as if it's a truck. I take it to the dealer and they say they've checked everything but it's all fine, that i'm probably driving too aggressively. I live in Miami and drive clients in my car so driving fast or erratic isn't an option. On top of it, they won't give me a loaner car so i have to stay in the dealer for 4-5 hours every time. And to top it off, they call me after i complain to check and tell me AGAIN that everything has been checked and i am exaggerating. So i did a little bit of a test this past month, and as you can see, the car's own system is showing i'm right. This is the first time i've left a review, and at this point don't even care what the final result is. I will likely get rid of this car one way or another, get the lease bought out from one of your competitors. But i will also make sure EVERYONE finds out about the treatment that i've received. Youtube, Facebook, my area of influence, i'll even put a sign on my balcony if i have to. I am done with you."

my last average with 10 gallons...the previous was 17.4mpg. Thanks VW

Great buy!

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Excellent driving experience."

Cons: "Not too many solds."

"Very luxury car at an affordable price. German science, great reliability."

DREAM VW

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "true comfort coupe, large trunk luxury in and out"

Cons: "have to be heavy foot for DSG trans"

"After owning 4 Jetta & 2 Passat the CC is a new ball game. have a 2011 CC Lux and still being asked "what kind of car is that? its gorgeous". From backup camera in the VW badge to hid headlights that turn with the steering, makes a dad like myself feel like James Bond as my kids would say. But on the buyers side, just the quality for the price is worth it (used is best priced). Its a true German car and you feel it from the time you close the door(only Vw car still made in Germany. this machine handles and performs better than I ever expected (2.0t is a beast) DSG trans can be sluggish on the takeoff if your not heavy foot like i am, but wait for it, wait for it, then WOW. if your looking for a sexy coupe with the versatility of four doors, then the CC is it. Benz started the 4door coupe with the CLS (too big) but VW nailed it with the CC. then Benz rethought it this year with the CLA, smaller to take out the CC but not good enough. Was shocked when my bud and i switch cars one weekend his 2014 CLA for my 2011 CC and i want my CC back so bad and he was just having too much fun driving it. NOT bashing Benz but CLA is not a Benz. CC is the way to go"

Nice style entry level euro road car

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Style, ride, driveability"

Cons: "Dated infotainment, VW reliability record"

"I purchased my 2014 CC Sport just over a month ago. I use it as a daily driver 10 miles one way in the NE U.S. This is my 3rd VW in a row and so far, the one I'm least impressed with. The car looks slick but lost style in the 2013 update in a marketing bid called "branding" that makes most VWs look like each other. Otherwise it's a nice looking car with many nice features and those are easily accessible on the website for comparison. I will say that folks that say VWs are expensive are not comparing comparably equipped cars. Some of my favorite things about this car: V-tex seating, love it! AFS headlights, very nice. Overall dash configuration and fold down rear seats. Steering mounted controls are work great. Bluetooth phone integration is awesome. The ride is realy firm so if your looking for a couch on wheels this isn't it. Driving is easy and the 2.0TSI is plenty responsive. The DSG auto works well with the engine but takes some getting used to for those new to this "automated manual" transmission. Things I don't like: Where oh where did the footwell lights go? 34G and no footwell lights? The dash creaks almost all the time and the dealer said "don't hear it". Drivers dash cubby cut my left hand; dealer said "can't fix it". Radio works well but is dated and lacks features found in cheap domestic cars. iPhone hookup buried in the glovebox. I would buy this car again but after I got one that din't sound like the dash is going to fall out going down the road."

Very Happy

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Value; standard options."

Cons: "none."

"This car is a well-kept secret of VW line-up. Excellent value for the money; very quick; very nice standard options. Highly recommend."

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pros: "Great price, Great options, Fun to drive"

Cons: "noisy suspension, some wind noise and road noise"

my 2011 CC

"This is my favorite vehicle and my favorite Volkswagen I have ever owned. I don't believe this car is for everyone however it is in my opinion an adult car for a man or woman who does not have small children or only intends on carrying 1 to 4 people. My car is the CC model that is a true sports sedan as it has only 4 seats much like some BMW's and Mercedes. I did not give it all 10's as the car could be quieter as it has some road noise and wind noise but for the price of this car it is great. The suspension could be stiffer in my opinion also mine had a noisy strut on back other than that never any problems with this car I absolutely love driving it, it is so much fun to drive."

my 2011 CC

Sexy, fun, smooth

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "Smooth, sophisticated, high-tech, comfortable."

Cons: "Not a car for large people."

"I upgraded to a CC from a Passat, which I loved. The CC put me in the league with the fancier Audi, BMW and Mercedes makes. When the valet would bring my car around at a crowded restaurant, it would turn heads. I bought the Lux Plus, with the full sun/moon roof option. The extra glass on the top just sets the car off beautifully. The car is a joy to drive - my wife best sums it up when she uses it instead of her normal Hyundai Santa Fe - 'your car is so smooth'. It is elegant, sophisticated, high-tech and just plain fun."

A Strong 9.5, Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "value, fun to drive, design, lots of storage"

Cons: "So far none at all"

"I bought my CC used as a lease return with very low mileage. It has been everything I wanted and more especially for the price paid. I love the handling for a larger VW, gas mileage, pickup, looks and fit and finish. I was concerned about it being a first-year early production model by my fears have vanished. I shopped for a manual shift and could not find another finer."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value, high quality."

"This is a fantastic car, in fact I make excuses to go out and drive it. The interior is great and the styling is very similar to the gorgeous 75000 merc cls for 40000 less. Excellent handling and explosive acceleration from the 2.0t. The guy at the carwash actually came and greeted me by saying "wow this is a nice mercedes!" to which i had to correct ha. By the way the I have the R-line, which has a little different cosmetic touches, very attractive."

V6 power with 4 cylinder economy

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Excellent car...tons of bang for the buck"

Cons: "Wish the 4 cylinder came in AWD"

"Seriously has V6 power. I had my doubts before my test drive but was pleasantly surprised with the power. I average 30-31 MPG on the highway. Roomy interior with a quality feel and the trunk is huge. Handles the twisty roads with confidence. At 45k all I have done is basic maintenance and now getting close to needing its first set of tires replaced. I plan on running this car to 100k before i start looking for a new car."

car is ok dealer service has been terrible

By on Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pros: "handling ,headlights,"

Cons: "rear visibility,dealer service"

"My first new car experience has been terrible,car is ok but dealer service has been the worst.PROS-great handling,headlights are awesome, CONS-poor rear visibility,unreliable nav system,v.w. service dept,v.w.service dept . I would not purchase this car again do to my poor service experiences"

Quality and Comfort for reasonable price

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "quality, handling and driveability"

Cons: "interior back seat limited to two passengers"

"I have ridden in a $65000 car, and the creature comforts are no different. Wood trim and leather don't feel different, they stroke your ego. This is a quick reliable ride. Maintenance problems have been zero..and everything is covered for three years. A very responsive drive train, and the six speed automatic with three shift options is totally awesome. Negative?- silly two passenger back seat with a divide..the dog hates it"