2010 Volkswagen CC

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

The Beast of the East

By on Monday, April 05, 2010

"This car is the best car i have ever owned!!! I drove the c class benz before i got this and this is much better and the sport that i have gets up in speed"

Wonderful Car

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"I love the styling, the power, the fact I get great gas mileage, and the fact that there aren't a bunch of them out there. I often get people looking the car over and admiring it. The navigation system is great. I am 6'5" and often have trouble with headroom - but this car, because of how the moonroof is positioned, has plenty of room. All in all, I am extremely happy with this car!!"

Owner of the best car ever

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Yessir this is the car that made me give up a benz! It drives better and is priced less!!! I love german engineering lol"

By on Friday, March 05, 2010

Love It

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"Bought the 2010 CC Sport (4 cyl. turbo) during cash for clunkers deal to maximize the $4500. LOVE this car... great 4 cylinder gas mileage with the pickup of the turbo. Going from an 8 cylinder gas guzzler to a 4 cylinder was dismal, until I met the CC. What a head turner, inside and out. The biggest disappointment of our model is that we roam the world looking sleek and debonair, yet nameless.... if only they had the foresight to have spent the $2 to put a CC nameplate on our backend. :-) Would buy it again!!!!"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2009 CC VR6 Sport. I have been very pleased with the purchase coming from an Acura TL Type S. The car is a great cross section between sport, luxury and functional sedan. The car handles wonderfully, is very comfortable even on long trips and is a real eye catcher. The only complaints I have are that the navigation system has a bit of a lag which can take a while to enter a destination and that there are no handles above the door (no where to hang dry cleaning). Needless to say, if those are the worst complaints I can find this is a very nice automobile. I compared the CC with the Infiniti G37, Lexus ES, BMW 3 series and the new Acura TL and it was by far the best car for the money in my opinion."

I Feel Good!

By on Saturday, February 06, 2010

"Ok, I've only had the 2010 CC for 1 month. But I can't begin to tell everyone how happy I am with this car. First lets start off with the dealership, and VW... Great great great. Ok next the car. Great , great ,great. Enough said. Go to your local VW dealership, and go test drive this car. You have nothing to loose, but maybe ditching the car your driving now !"

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

Great Car Except 1 Thing

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"I got my VW CC Luxury Edition in June 2009, and have enjoyed pretty much everything about it, ... except for one thing: Driving when it rains. The angle of the rear window doesn't allow for sufficient drainage of water. The beads of water just stand or barely run (even at 60+ MPH). To make matters worse, the design of the side rearview mirrors also allows these to collect water and not let it run off. So, there is all kinds of "standing water" on the car when it rains, which causes some safety concerns since you don't have the best view looking behind you when it rains. And this is even with the use of windshield treatment products."

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

pretty nice car

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"looks are great in and out. have two tone leather seats which are very comfy. handling is firm and controlled. power is outstanding though the engine roar can be anoying to some and fun to others. quality interior and controls though temp controls a bit hard to see, nav system is touch screen and very intuitive. visabilty is poor and the moonroof is tilt only but the looks are worth it, side assist would help but not available. 20 mpg is just fair however. overall a great ride!"

One of the best vehicles ever.

By on Thursday, November 05, 2009

"I have owned over a dozen new American and foreign vehicles from trucks, SUV's, luxury and sports cars, but this is my first VW. I have owned my CC for a full year now and so far this is the best car I have ever owned! Overall, it has the right balance of styling, handleing, performance, comfort, safety and economy. My wife and I actually look forward to driving it."

VW Never Again

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Lots of issues: electrical problems, ABS failure, 7 days at VW due to unknown electrical problem (just 1100miles/ 2 weeks old) POOR RESPONSE FROM VW, LOTS OF WASTED TIME AT THE SERVICE DESK DO RECOMEND ANY VW."

Beautiful car

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"We just bought a new 2009 CC and it is a beauty! It handles and rides very well. I love the way it handles the road. I hope it lasts us for a while. I am impressed with the 3 year maintenance program. Ask me after we have owned it about 8 years and I will have more to say."

Don't get scammed

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"VW website says CC Luxury comes with dual zone climate control. What they don't say is that it is not standard in the 2010 only in the 2009. Discovered this after taking delivery and VW says website is incorrect but will not adjust for the problem. Buyer beware and check with dealer before purchase."

After 2 weeks of ownership

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"My VR6 Sport is surprisingly powerful and agile. The gas miles is great. I am getting about 22.9 miles to the gallon running premium. I just filled up with mid grade to test mileage difference. The only complaints I have at this time is that the owners manual needs to be re-written in a better format of instruction. I left the lights on. Totally my fault. But getting the car open and then getting to the battery was quite interesting to say the least. This is my second week of ownership. I will be back in a few weeks to further add comments."

I love it!

By on Friday, September 11, 2009

"I abslutely love my CC. It is easy to drive and with 6th gear, I get great mileage on the highway. This car fits me like a glove. When I am in the seat, I don't feel like I am in a car. I feel like I an outfit made just for me. I love the satellite radio, CD changer, heated seats and window controls. Everywhere I go, people stop to ask me how I like driving it. What a great way to make new friends!"

Love it! Love it! love it!

By on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

"Bought it in April 2009 and coming up on 10,000 miles. Fit and finish is great, handles like a dream and very comfortable on. Approximately 65% of my mileage is highway but so far I have AVERAGED 34 mpg combined city & highway; I consistently get 38 - 40 mpg on job trips of 70 - 90 miles on the NYS Thruway. Love it! Love it! Love it!"

Best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, August 17, 2009

"an amazing car...engineering, style, luxury, comfort"

Exciting Car To Drive

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"I absolutely love my CC! It is unlike anything I've ever driven. I don't like driving a car everyone else has. When I look into buying a new vehicle, I much prefer vehicles that are rarely seen around, but look fantastic. The CC definitely fits the bill. My husband is 6'7" and the front leg/head room is unbelievable. He is more comfortable in my car than his full size truck. We recently took a trip to the Midwest and got over 550 miles per tank. My only criticism is there should have been more options for wheels. Although I love the design of the wheels that came with the car, VW should have chromed them. With all the exterior chrome detailing it would have made more sense. I'm currently looking to have them chromed. I am so happy to be a part of the VW family! I'm 100% certain my husband would buy one too if we didn't need a truck for pulling our boat and camper."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"VW is still one of the best bang for your buck. This car is beautiful, it gets a ton of looks. People think it is a much more expensive car and its materials compare to more expensive cars. We have the 4 cyl turbo direct injection engine which powers Audi A4s too. I have recently avg. 34 mpg on a 100 mi. business trip. Combining in town driving we are avg. 27 mpg. It is extremely fast and I've chirped the tires more times than I expected. Only complaint about the engine, it is not as smoothe as VW V6, but my Dad thought he was driving a V8 when he drove my car, does that say something! Luxury ride, pretty quite. Some cost cutting measures compared to past VW, but still more detail than most brands."

Hard to believe it's a VW!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Most people think we're driving a Mercedes CLS. All seats in the vehicle are extremely comfortable. Standard Features on base model include heated seats (!) and auto-dimming rear view mirror (!). One very excellent feature is the turn-assist lighting when the steering wheel is turned or when your signal is on and the vehicle slows to ~20mph - very cool. Overall this car is a great buy! Only criticisms: should be a 5-seater and the performance on the base model is a little worse than the performance of the Passat base model (even though they have the same engines)."

Value Packed

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"This car has all the bells and whistles of the higher end luxury vehicles, but at a much lower price, without losing the quality and performance expected from Volkswagon. I have been so happy with this vehicle I cant sleep at night because, I want to go drive it some more."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, July 17, 2009

"I am glad I purchased this auto instead of any other. Runs great and runs very quite. VW has made an great car. My wife loves it. Great trip car. If you are looking for great value and style, buy this car. Looks very similar to the new mercedes and bmw. Go VW!!"

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next