2010 Volkswagen CC

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Fantastic Car!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Well designed interior, comfortable, great on fuel"

Cons: "No sunroof option in the sport."

Volkswagen CC white gold with 18" Interlagos wheels

"Bought the car in mid-2009 and loved it, at about 3500 miles the transmission failed and had to be replaced under warranty which my dealership accomplished in record time! I have now driven the car about 40K miles and have very little to complain aboout, the car is quiet at highway speeds and the 2.0T is very peppy, and does not require alot of fuel(I average about 30-35 MPG!!). The new trans shifts smooth, and the suspension is very comfortable. if I had to pick a fault of the car I would say that the suspension could have been a little tighter for a vehicle trying to pass itself off as a coupe, but believe me that is seriously nit-picking! Overall a fantastic car especially at the price point, and I would not hesitate to recommend one to a friend."

Volkswagen CC white gold with 18" Interlagos wheels

I love this car the look

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "love this car"

Cons: "in the pitch dark hard to see to backup"

"I love this care makes me feel great to drive fun and fast - it is beautiful inside and out sleek and classy. Great millage - so quite when running sometimes I have to take a second look when I am at a stop because I can not tell if it is running. the trunk has ample room - This car is so so comfortable both driver and co pilot as well as two in the back. The only con is when in the country after dark it is hard for me to see behind me when backing out if a driveway. All and All a GREAT car - see for yourself go check them out."

Why buy an Audi...

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "30mpg and beautiful styling"

Cons: "roof doesn't slide open"

"when you can drive a car that looks like the CC with the same engine, same transmission, same almost everything except for the price! LOVE the style and getting 30mpg doesn't hurt either. Very fun car to drive and own."

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

By on Thursday, May 05, 2011

"I really like my Volkswagen CC. I used to drive BMW 5series, but needed a less expensive car. It has all the features that I was looking for and the handling is great. I would prefer it over a BMW 3series, Mercedes C-class or Audi A4, because it offers significant more room."