2009 Volkswagen CC

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Very nice car for the price.

By on Friday, November 30, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, well made, fun to drive."

Cons: "Narrow seats, premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

"I love this car. It's good looking, the interior is well made with quality materials. There are plenty of details, like the glove box being lined and the hood not requiring a prop rod, that I probably wouldn't have missed but reflect the effort put into the design. It handles very well and the car never feels underpowered despite the relatively small engine. My only complaints are the narrow seats which can be uncomfortable on long trips and that it requires premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Best car I've owned so far!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very sporty and stylish"

Cons: "Gas type"

"This is a car thats fun to drive, beautiful to look at and easy to own. I have been driving this car for two years now and still love it as much as the day I drove off the lot. It is very confortable of long drives, handles well on hills, curves...you name it. LOVE THIS CAR :)"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2009 CC VR6 Sport. I have been very pleased with the purchase coming from an Acura TL Type S. The car is a great cross section between sport, luxury and functional sedan. The car handles wonderfully, is very comfortable even on long trips and is a real eye catcher. The only complaints I have are that the navigation system has a bit of a lag which can take a while to enter a destination and that there are no handles above the door (no where to hang dry cleaning). Needless to say, if those are the worst complaints I can find this is a very nice automobile. I compared the CC with the Infiniti G37, Lexus ES, BMW 3 series and the new Acura TL and it was by far the best car for the money in my opinion."

4 door sports car

By on Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Luxury everywhere"

Cons: "ergonomics"

"This 4 cylinder 2.0 Turbo drives like a sports car with a V8 under the hood. Everything about this car says "luxury". My only complaint involves ergonomics. It is somewhat difficult to get in and out of without a can opener. If I was 20 years younger, that might not be a problem. Overall...a fun car to drive"