2009 Volkswagen CC

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great car for under $35k

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Pros: "Fun car, attractive, good bang for the buck"

Cons: "trunk space is deep but not tall, 4 seater"

"I have had my 2010 VW CC Sport Turbo for 2 years now and overall, it has been a good car. While searching for which car to buy, I compared many like the BMW, Mercedes, Nissan, etc.. withing the same price range and found that VW gave more options for the dollar."

Suprisingly fun and sporty car for a sedan

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "a steal at the sticker price"

Cons: "no sunroof option"

"I have had my CC Sport for about two months now and I must say it's one of the most positive surprises I've ever had in a purchase. The car felt great during the test drive, but that just didn't do it justice. Owning it and driving it for the last few months, everything about the car has grown on me. The VW engineers did a fabulous job on fit and finish, and the engine sips gas when I want it to (and burns it fast when I want it to also). The dealer (who also has an Audi store) tells me that the CC is an Audi A4 in a front-wheel drive configuration with the VW sheet metal, for what that's worth. It feels like it. ...and shhhh, don't tell my wife, but my kids love the "Launch Control" function (that VW lifted from their Porsche brethren). The thing rockets off the line like no 4-cylinder (and few 6's) I've ever driven when you use it. The only downside is that because of the curved roof, a sunroof isn't available. Too bad. Highly recommend it if you are looking at any vehicle of similar size."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"VW is still one of the best bang for your buck. This car is beautiful, it gets a ton of looks. People think it is a much more expensive car and its materials compare to more expensive cars. We have the 4 cyl turbo direct injection engine which powers Audi A4s too. I have recently avg. 34 mpg on a 100 mi. business trip. Combining in town driving we are avg. 27 mpg. It is extremely fast and I've chirped the tires more times than I expected. Only complaint about the engine, it is not as smoothe as VW V6, but my Dad thought he was driving a V8 when he drove my car, does that say something! Luxury ride, pretty quite. Some cost cutting measures compared to past VW, but still more detail than most brands."

Hard to believe it's a VW!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Most people think we're driving a Mercedes CLS. All seats in the vehicle are extremely comfortable. Standard Features on base model include heated seats (!) and auto-dimming rear view mirror (!). One very excellent feature is the turn-assist lighting when the steering wheel is turned or when your signal is on and the vehicle slows to ~20mph - very cool. Overall this car is a great buy! Only criticisms: should be a 5-seater and the performance on the base model is a little worse than the performance of the Passat base model (even though they have the same engines)."

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"