2009 Volkswagen CC

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great Value Overall

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "Polished exterior, Polished Interior, Elegance"

"I'm all about simplicity and COMFORT! If I have to make a fair rating, I would have to say perfect 10. I Have always been into full size sporty sedans, and this one has just about the right touch of class! It drives well, it has all the bells and whistles that I look for, and it is not too gaudy like some Audi, Benz, or BMW. I like how I feel behind this car!!!"

Love the car?! I'm too short; difficult backing up

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pros: "Engineering excellent! Super driving; comfortable"

Cons: "gas milagae; obstructed vision"

"This is one GREAT CAR! Could ride in it forever. I am short and have a lot of difficulty backing up. Sadly My Stallion has had 2 accidents: it was hit on the right side (no frame damage incurred) and I drove it into a flooded street and the engine seized. Each time the insurance company fixed it COMPLETELY. It's missing the rear cap to the tow hook. I plan on purchasing a 7 year extended warranty. Gas milage for city driving is OK. Approximately 30 mpg in highway. If you love the power of a turbo charged engine and have long daily commutes, this car is for you."

My best car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pros: "Acceleration, powertrain, handling, fit and finish"

Cons: "Sunglass holder, access for some people"

"Before I had a 2006 Nissan Xterra, which I loved. However I had to get rid of it because of the bad fuel economy. I ended up getting the VW CC, although I was going to get a Tiguan. I'm extremely satisfied that I got this car. Overall, it is a joy to drive! The engine is extremely smooth and the transmission shifts are great, in all modes. The ride is comfortable, particularly on the highway and handling is agile. Fit and finish is impeccable and build quality shows it's German character. The only few complaints are that access is good for me, but older people may have trouble getting in since it is low. Also the sun glass holder is useless because it can't fit even medium size pairs. These are just small issues, but overall I am impressed."

sporty hottie

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "fast and fun to drive"

Cons: "it's a sports car..on long trips you feel cramped"

"the car response is awesome for type of car. very fast from light. my son wants it badly. too bad..never happen in this lifetime. very easy to handle and drive. good in cornering. long trips okay...only took it on one. trade in value has stayed high. car in demand."

Phenomenal driving car!!

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Forget the Audi, save yourself some dough, this one has it all, and frankly looks better than A4."