1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet

Based on 28 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

A strong fun car

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"I bought a 1990 cabriolet from the second owner. I have had the car for two years and have only put $69.00 in it for a new top I bought from Ebay and put on myself. The engine runs as smooth as silk and always starts. Good gas mileage, good "German feel" and people seem to love the car. Great on gas mileage too. The rollbar looks good and is a good safety feature. This is the first four person convertible I have owned. Too bad cars now aren't as good or as fun to drive."

What a Car!

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"I've owned my 85 Cabrio since it rolled off a lot in Birkenfeld Germany - brand new. I thought of selling it back in 1995. Glad I didn't. It became our "fun" car after that time. I have put in new stereo, put on new wheels, repainted (kept original color) and touched up a couple of small rust spots. It's wonderful! I love this little car. Great mpg. For a little 4 cyclinder, it does well."

This car will never die!

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"I got this car from my older brother (his first car also) the tranny went out at about 120,000 miles replaced it with a used on with about 90,000 mi. I had to replace the coil on it about $50 hit a deer going about 60mph only damage done needed to replace the radiator. I live in the city and this car has been through alot and never quits on me..when i think that the car has finally bit the dust my dad jiggles some wires and it's back! my only complaint would be the electrical had alot of problems with the headlights and the tail lights..but all I had to do was grease the connections and it was ready to go! I am ALWAYS getting compliments on my car and I will cry the day it actually dies."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"I would recommend this car to anyone. I have owned several throughout the years and I would NEVER buy a different vehicle. It is sporty, fun, reliable, peppy, gets great gas mileage and will last forever. It is a pretty rare car in the midwest so if you find one buy it because the value is ony going to go up. I wuold also recommend getting a manual transmission if you can. They are much more fun and have a lot more get up and go. The only reason I have had more than one is because I bought one wrecked and didn't have the money to fix it and the other was involcved in a legal dispute and I lost it. AWESOME LITTLE CAR."

This a great car

By on Sunday, July 20, 2008

"They are great daily drivers and great on gas............."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Cabriolet near Honolulu. See local deals