2013 Volkswagen Beetle

8.0

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

best car ever

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "great price, comfort seating, good traction"

Cons: "doesn't pump its own gas"

"This is my 3rd VW Beetle in a row. I had a 1999, 2006 and now this, my 2013. I have traveled the US from Maine to Florida and NJ to CA. I won't drive anything else unless someone would give me a free car. I will only buy VW products. Best comfort for sitting long periods of time. I have even slept in the car comfortably during my travels and I am 5'10". I get about 34 mpg/hwy when the avg norm is 28 mpg/hwy. I recommend this car to anyone who doesn't have to haul a houseful, although I have moved a studio apt in mine. Take care of your car and it will take care of you."

Character

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Handling, price, looks, trunk space, heated seats"

Cons: "Put 36K miles on it way too quickly!"

"If you seek bland styling, this is not the car for you. My Launch edition has been terrific. We get a lot of snow and ice, so I use a set of Blizzak tires, and this little buggy goes anywhere. I've passed stuck SUVs and have felt completely safe with the handling of this car. For me, the Beetle has more character and better road feed-back than the Honda Civic. With the rear seats folded down, I have loaded the back up with incredible amounts of stuff (monthly Sam's shopping!). With the hatch open, even brought a full size refrigerator home once."

Starter issues

By on Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pros: "Like the style, color, interior, and it's adorable"

Cons: "Better gas mileage w/Mini, not starting regularly."

"I really like my 2014 Beetle. However, several times when I tried to start it, all the lights would come on, but the engine was dead silent. I kept trying and trying and it would eventually start. It was in the repair shop for over two weeks. During this time they replaced the ignition switch and a few other things. Brought it home and when I went to turn it off, the engine quite, but all the dashboard control lights stayed on! I will see what happens... I would really LOVE for this car to be reliable."

Surpised I like this car-car guy ,girl friend car

By on Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pros: "Feels good at speed"

Cons: "Head lights"

"2.0 Turbo Manual,Get over the window promblem fix works as should be. V. W. should of taken care of this up front to eliminate bad press handles well not great high speed very stable linkage very nice throttle response is right on at low R.P.M. nice."

This is my 10th VW and I have always been thrilled

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Reliability, value, fun to drive and curbs well."

Cons: "None."

"This week, I purchased my 10th VW. It's my 7th Beetle--3 were convertibles. The other 3 were Jettas. I have never been disappointed. After owning many other makes, I always come back to VW because of the reliability, value and joy to drive. Several of my Beetles had over 138K miles and still ran great. I've never had a problem with any and hope my luck continues."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Beetle near Honolulu. See local deals