2013 Volkswagen Beetle

8.0

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, overall design"

Cons: "back seat is a little small"

"nice update to a classic design. hints of porche in it's large, masculine lines. great versatile gearbox. technology is easy to use and the interior is well designed. very sporty yet practical. great warranty backed by one of the leading automakers in the world. very sexy fun car!"

Love the 2013 Beetle

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"I just bought the 2013 Beetle with Sound, Navigation and Sunroof. I love the way the car handles - very fun to drive. The interior is well thought out and the push button start is pretty cool. I drove a 2002 Turbo before buying this one and I miss the way the back seat could be pulled forward so that the back seat rests could fold flat. The sunroof on the new Beetle does not go all the way back like my old one. Minor differences as I do love this new Beetle...it's also great on gas mileage."

Best iteration since the vintage Super Beetle

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Most enjoyable Beetle yet !!"

Cons: "30 MPG Are you kidding?"

"This is our 5th Beetles over the years including 3 original Beetles ('73 Super Beetle which I still own) and the old 'New Beetle' Cabriolet. So far, I love everything about it. I love the power of the 2.0 Liter turbo. I love the smooth shifting 6 speed manual transmission. It drives so much nicer than the old new Beetle. It doesn't even have a 3 feet long dash board or the less than useful flower vase. I love the ability to stream Bluetooth audio, two tiers glove boxes, big cup holders, cool lighting effects and the cool albeit fake flat-four-noise they piped over the speakers. I love the new wide stance, alloy pedals, dual exhaust, big rear wing and the big 18" wheels too!!! The downside of the entire car is fuel consumption. There are many vehicles with bigger engine displacement and more cylinders that get much better fuel economy. They're just not as much fun."

The "Bug" is back!

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, Sporty and Quick, Comfortable"

Cons: "Plastic Dash!"

"A great little car for the money. If your looking for something with a primo feel and look this is your car. The Turbo model is the way to go! More power and better fuel mileage than the 2.5L. The 2.0 TSI motor is strong and has great reliabilty (I have 2009 VW GTI with the same motor and a lot more miles). The seating is clean and comfortable, even on long 4+ hour trips. Tech and comfort in the car has improved over the out going model(1998-2010). It has enough to keep you happy, but not so much that it takes away from the classic/retro feel."

Love it but missing a few things

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Adorable, Roomy in Front"

Cons: "no: arm rest, backseat lights, power seats"

"My beetle is fun to drive. It has an optional sports gear when I need to move fast. I love the new exterior look and the vehicle has never had any mechanical issues. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase, despite a few interior items I feel my beetle needs but doesn't have. My beetle needs an arm rest and interior lighting for the center and back of the vehicle. The indoor lights only light the front and everything else is pitch dark at night. The other two items I would really like to have are power seats and control buttons on the steering wheel."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Beetle near Honolulu. See local deals