2014 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,198 - $17,549.

10/6.1

Based on 20 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Had it as a rental, Loved it so bought one.

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "reliability, gas mileage, agility, size"

Cons: "No arm rest, Easily damaged materials"

"Just purchased my 2013 Yaris LE 3-door. I love the drive and I get great gas mileage. I had the rental prior to my purchase and in a week, I used a little under a half a tank. I drove it quite a bit actually, Both in city and highway. Only qualms I have are no arm rests, easily dirtied and scratched hard materials in the dash, and no tachometer (Only on SE model). Besides that, This car is absolutely amazing to drive, It's super fun for me. I like that they are using a tried and true engine/transmission combination. After seeing older Yaris models with 100K + miles, I definitely am looking forward to the reliability!"

Enjoyable

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Side view mirrors manual"

"I bought this car recently and have enjoyed driving it. It gets great gas milaeage. I drove to Palm Springs and back on 1/2 a tank. Compared to a bigger car that is really good. Living in Los Angeles means you must have a car. The public transportation is really bad here. So an economical car, that fits my budget, is really necessary. It has a great turning radius and is comfortable. It is larger that my last car, a Nissan Sentra that was 14 years old. The interior is not luxury, but I am not a traveling sales man. I don't live in my car. I just enjoy driving it.It also has five different places to put your drink. Three of them convenient to the driver."

Best car out there!

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "practical, fun to drive, great value, convenient"

Cons: "nothing"

"I'm always recommending this car to everyone I meet that has anything to say about it. Mine is a 2010 and has now 22000+ miles on it and running the same as it was when it drove off the lot. It's my first Toyota and I can see why the engines have such a good rep. The Yaris is so tiny yet so practical in every way imaginable. You can park this thing anywhere, the turning radius allows you to pull a U-turn on any street, and the handling feels like a much more expensive sport hatch. The listed economy figures are very conservative: I get 40mpg easily, and I can do that while still having the oomph to pass most cars I see on the road. Granted, mind is a manual which gives me an edge, but it's just so much fun to drive and doesn't break the bank. I was amazed at how much storage space there is inside; they put compartments everywhere, even a second glove box behind the steering wheel. Really smart design. I only took a point off for quality as there is an abundance of cheap-ish plastic, but you're not paying for a Rolls-Royce here so that's ok with me. And the seats could be a bit more comfortable, but I'm pretty short so this is a common problem for me. No other complaints I can think of. This is just a really great car for a fantastic price. On a side note, I'd like to add that it's also designed with impacts in mind. My husband hit a deer on the highway, and no major damage was to be had, just cosmetic. Upon closer inspection, I noticed how the front is designed to transfer energy in the event of a collision, and I'm really glad we were in this car when it happened."

great car to save in space and gas but it shakes !

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"You can expect amazing if you have a toyota Yaris...expect also in windy whether that the car shakes in the highway and really is hard to control the steering. I think people in Toyota should work on this because is the only defect I can mention ..."

The best vehicle I ever had in years

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "i enjoying driving "The Silver Bullet" my car"

Cons: "No Problems"

"I just brought me a 2012 silver 4-door Sedan Toyota Yaris and I enjoy everything. It has the sporty look. Even though I am 36 years old, married with four children, it makes me feel younger again. I already feel young with my four children, but the Yaris made me feel even younger. It's really a nice and reliable car and fits perfect for my children and I. I had a 2002 Chevy Venture van but the motor died in it .I told my self the next vehicle I am going to purchased is an average sized car for my four children and I, and that's what I did. I purchased a Yaris and loving it."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next