2014 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,750 - $14,201.

10/6.1

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love it!

By on Sunday, December 08, 2013

Pros: "trunk, gas mileage, turn radius, responsive"

Cons: "no armrest"

"No lie, when I first got it, I was like, what have I done?! After a few days with it, I don't think I'm ever getting rid of it. I love the spacious cabin; it's huge. Bluetooth comes standard, fun to drive, and it looks pretty good too. I had it for a week and people were giving me compliments. I love that it's small but still drives like a predator. Parking is a breeze, particularly parallel parking and even tight spots are no problem. Trunk plus drop down seats, there isn't anything my car can't haul. My car can get around anything and everything. K-Turns? This car doesn't know what that is. The turn radius is ridiculous! Usually, it's a two-point turn even on a tiny street! During Hurricane Sandy, there were cars lined up behind downed trees and small spaces. I had no problem getting through and, not to mention, gas on this guy, I'll go three to four weeks without filling up and when I do, it's no more than $40. Negatives, no armrest, but I easily purchased a universal one and you'd never be able to tell it didn't come with it. I could go on forever on the topic to why I love this car. I'm having fun customizing it and really making it my own. Even when I do get a new car, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep Trooper around."

Been great with almost 6k miles now.

By on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, mpg, reliable, comfortable, handles"

Cons: "small gas tank, no spare tire, not fast"

"Handles well on the highway, great on gas. Getting 40+ mpg at all times. Oil changes every 10k. I'm waiting to see how it does in the snow."

Easy and fun to drive

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Affordable, Fun to drive, Gas Mileage, Comforatble"

Cons: "No center console"

"When I bought this car I was an inexperienced driver, but when I drove it home I was incredulous at the ease of driving the car. It handles like a dream but it not overly sensitive nor dull. It is comfortable to drive and extremely agile. Most importantly it was affordable, but came with all the features I want. I recommend this car to young drivers who are still getting comfortable driving and to people who want an affordable, agile, and comfortable ride."

Enjoyable

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Side view mirrors manual"

"I bought this car recently and have enjoyed driving it. It gets great gas milaeage. I drove to Palm Springs and back on 1/2 a tank. Compared to a bigger car that is really good. Living in Los Angeles means you must have a car. The public transportation is really bad here. So an economical car, that fits my budget, is really necessary. It has a great turning radius and is comfortable. It is larger that my last car, a Nissan Sentra that was 14 years old. The interior is not luxury, but I am not a traveling sales man. I don't live in my car. I just enjoy driving it.It also has five different places to put your drink. Three of them convenient to the driver."

I just bought a 2009 yaris.. live in the city, gre

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

I don't own this car

"at mileage, parking, a bit small but I have a hatchback so the rear seats fold down. A friend has the same 2009 and recommended it to me. Might not have bought if I had a long commute every day but it is roomier than it looks."