2014 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,099 - $14,474.

10/6.1

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

LOVE IT! 2013 Yaris is Just What a Car Should Be.

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Efficient...Fun to Drive!"

Cons: "None to Speak Of. Love This Car!"

"This car really satisfies! Toyota is known for its Reliability and the Yaris is no exception. This car is going to be there every single time you need it. Another plus for the Yaris is the Simplicity. It's interior is designed to provide everything you need but no extra clutter and frills. Excellent stereo, built in Bluetooth for streaming Pandora or what have you, adequate cup holders etc. Everything you need and nothing you don't. What is most lovebale? The Yaris' Fuel Efficiency. This car "sips" gas. I average at least 41 MPG. I LOVE IT...I am absolutely in love with this car."

Completely Enthralled With My 2013 Yaris L Coupe!

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Awesome MPG's - Roomy - Comfortable - FUN"

"Never in my life have I been so excited about a new car purchase as I have been with this car. I have driven MANY cars in the past 30-35 years, but this one is just fantastic. Maybe it's my age (52) and the idea of simplifying transportation from Point A to Point B...Regardless, this 2013 Yaris L is a keeper. This is my first Toyota, should have bought one years ago. Even being the base model, it has more than enough goodies for me. Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Tilt Wheel, 6 Speaker Stereo System with a CD player & iPod capability, awesome sound. Gas mileage is excellent, the MPG ratings on the Yaris are VERY conservative. I can drive a month on a 10.5 gallon tank of gas, now THAT is fun. Controls are easy to use, you sit high in the seats and they are extremely comfortable and supportive. Engine compartment is very roomy & this car will be easy to work on (oil changes, belts, etc.) in the years to come. Back seat area is huge if you ask me, the whole interior is a perfect personal space. It is a blast to drive, very responsive throttle and the 4 speed auto shifts flawlessly. Loads of storage & safety features, too. Air blows COLD, the switches work with precision (lights, locks, fan speed) brakes are tight and do not fade, it is a pleasure to drive. Love the dashboard and the interior trim is sturdy and pleasing. If you are tired of $300.00 plus monthly gas charges - Test drive the Yaris - It's a 2,300 pound go-kart with air conditioning that will make you feel like a kid again!"

Had it as a rental, Loved it so bought one.

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "reliability, gas mileage, agility, size"

Cons: "No arm rest, Easily damaged materials"

"Just purchased my 2013 Yaris LE 3-door. I love the drive and I get great gas mileage. I had the rental prior to my purchase and in a week, I used a little under a half a tank. I drove it quite a bit actually, Both in city and highway. Only qualms I have are no arm rests, easily dirtied and scratched hard materials in the dash, and no tachometer (Only on SE model). Besides that, This car is absolutely amazing to drive, It's super fun for me. I like that they are using a tried and true engine/transmission combination. After seeing older Yaris models with 100K + miles, I definitely am looking forward to the reliability!"

Enjoyable

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Side view mirrors manual"

"I bought this car recently and have enjoyed driving it. It gets great gas milaeage. I drove to Palm Springs and back on 1/2 a tank. Compared to a bigger car that is really good. Living in Los Angeles means you must have a car. The public transportation is really bad here. So an economical car, that fits my budget, is really necessary. It has a great turning radius and is comfortable. It is larger that my last car, a Nissan Sentra that was 14 years old. The interior is not luxury, but I am not a traveling sales man. I don't live in my car. I just enjoy driving it.It also has five different places to put your drink. Three of them convenient to the driver."

Best car out there!

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "practical, fun to drive, great value, convenient"

Cons: "nothing"

"I'm always recommending this car to everyone I meet that has anything to say about it. Mine is a 2010 and has now 22000+ miles on it and running the same as it was when it drove off the lot. It's my first Toyota and I can see why the engines have such a good rep. The Yaris is so tiny yet so practical in every way imaginable. You can park this thing anywhere, the turning radius allows you to pull a U-turn on any street, and the handling feels like a much more expensive sport hatch. The listed economy figures are very conservative: I get 40mpg easily, and I can do that while still having the oomph to pass most cars I see on the road. Granted, mind is a manual which gives me an edge, but it's just so much fun to drive and doesn't break the bank. I was amazed at how much storage space there is inside; they put compartments everywhere, even a second glove box behind the steering wheel. Really smart design. I only took a point off for quality as there is an abundance of cheap-ish plastic, but you're not paying for a Rolls-Royce here so that's ok with me. And the seats could be a bit more comfortable, but I'm pretty short so this is a common problem for me. No other complaints I can think of. This is just a really great car for a fantastic price. On a side note, I'd like to add that it's also designed with impacts in mind. My husband hit a deer on the highway, and no major damage was to be had, just cosmetic. Upon closer inspection, I noticed how the front is designed to transfer energy in the event of a collision, and I'm really glad we were in this car when it happened."