2011 Toyota Yaris

Based on 731 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 | Next

best car value car I have

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"I have this car for 3 months great looking car, I would call it a mini IS 250 style for the budget person in mind. love the car."

Overall, I'm Happy

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Indeed. For the money it's a good car. I got into my Yaris sedan (base model) after leaving my Honda CRV. First impressions: Great mileage! Decent power, comfortable for realitively short hops (100 miles round trip). Center mounted speedmoeter/tach was actually one of the selling points for me. The cupholders atop the airvents were not, but they suffice, that is till winter comes and I'm end up drinking hot soda. Another reviewer merntioned that "flat tire" feeling...I just noticed that today and am somewhat stumped. The two biggest gripes I have are in the trunk lid does not stay up very well when parked even on the smallest incline. On more than one occasion I've had it fall on my head while unloading groceries. And the second gripe revolves around the MP3 connection. When I hook up my iPod there is an annoying "whine" that comes over my speaker system, almost as if there should have been a resistor placed somewhere in the deck. But on the whole, I am very happy with the Yaris and would buy one again except the next time I'll spend a few extra bucks and get the power package."

Nice little car

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"For someone looking for a nice looking sporty fuel efficient little car, this is the one. Just don't try to drive it in deep snow."

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just got a Yaris

By on Monday, August 20, 2007

"I just got a Yaris - my first ever Toyota. Driven about 30 to 40 miles. It handles well and is smooth. The "low coolant' light seems to come on first thing in the morning but seem to go of. Let's see how it works out . Seem to comfortable and a econimical car to have"

Bought it for my kid

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"I bought it for the fuel mileage, average 35 mpg. Handles and rides well for a small car. Hard to get in and out of the drivers seat."

Money Saving Tips!!!

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I love my yaris but the dealers are not willing to go down much on the price. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the "power package". It says it's about $1700 but then you won't need the "convienience package" for $700 since all the same stuff is included in the "power". So overall, the extra $1000 is well worth it for power windows and cruise control and a little upgrade on the seats and dash. Also, DON'T LET THEM CHARGE you $130 for your first tune up and $200 for floor mats! Those things are all included!!!! And try to get them to include tinted windows ($200) and keyless entry ($200) for FREE. The dealer was really nice but I'm glad I called around for the yaris I WANTED and brought a print out from the toyota website of what should be included because they were definitely trying to get as much money out of me as possible."

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Great car, fun to drive!"

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

Roomy, compact and affordable

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"I love my car. I wish the seats were a little more comfortable, but thats it. And, I wish the exterior paint perfomred better: I already have two small chips on my hood from debris or whatever. Maybe thats just badluck though. I love it!!!"

Great for getting around town!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"I recommend the Yaris if you are looking for a reliable car with great gas mileage to drive yourself around town."

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

wouldn't reccomend

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"this is by far the worst vehicle I've bought. I purchased it in April, and it just has such a cheap feel to it. The "get up and go" quality is non-existant, and I have to really gas it to get up to speed. I ended up financing a cheap car, and am paying way too much for what I got. NOT happy with the vehicle AT ALL!!"

Yaris is a Winner w/me

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"Bought my Yaris Hatchback in Feb. 2007, and have driven 27,000 miles. Absolutely no problems. The car is solid construction, and gets me up to hwy speeds with no problem. Yes, the road bumps can be felt, but it's a small car and the suspension is tight and no rattles. The car is alot of fun to drive anywhere, and the gas mileage is averaging around 41-44 Hwy. Plenty of leg room front and back and I like the feel of the electric steering. Overall this car is a better option than at 13K than it's Hybrid cousin at 22K."

Nice and Reliable

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I have been very happy with this vehicle. I have had it for 11 months and have not had one issue with it."

My First Car

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I've bought this car a last year in August and couldn't be happier! Mine is fully loaded sedan- power windows, mirrors & locks, ac, cd & mp3 hookup & side airbags. If you can opt to not have the "S" sedan- it is no different than the regular but they charge $2,000 for sports trim (which only come in 3 colors, sometimes not automatic and limited features). To me seems like a rip off. Sometimes on the highway you can feel the wind trying to blow you into another lane, but that's only after 60mph. Wind noise and road noise is minimal- but the car itself is less than a ton, what can you expect. The gas mileage is amazing, but expect to not get 325+ a tank until your odometer hits 8K. It has the same engine as a Corolla and XA, (and Toyota has been using this engine for years) so repairs should be cheap and engine will be reliable. I reccommend it to anyone who has a budget in mind."

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

Not meant for the family

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I am a 23 year old mother of a 4 year old with special needs. I was the first person to buy a Yaris sedan at my local dealership March of 2006. My car gets an average of 38 miles to the gallon, after I used slick 50. The unique styling still makes people look at me when I drive by and people still ask if its a hybrid. I love the sport shifter and believe it or not, it only takes a few days to get used to everything in the center console. In fact when I use my husbands' camry, it feels awkard. Cons- If you are a long commuter, the seats are not that comfy. Car seats can fit in the rear, but do not put them in the center because your childs feet will be squished. The trunk can accomadate a stroller and a walker, but nothing else."

IM IN LOVE!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I love my car!! My boyfriend bought it for me cuz I am a tiny girl, and it fits my personality well! (along with my checkbook...)"

not the best

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I have had my car for over a year and am not too happy with it. I have noticed that the car tends to move should it the wind be blowing outside, the braking system is't at all quick--should a person have to brake suddenly, the car starts sliding all over the road, it handles poorly in the rain, does not always get the so called 'promissed' gas mileage. also if moving from a larger car to a yaris, it will take several months to get used to the compact size of this car."

Great little-big car

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"This little car really scoots along, I haven't been pulled over in over 25 years and I did in this one. Comfortable and lots of room to fill while shopping."

Gas Saver

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"Nice vehicle to go around town, i've seen as much as 460+ miles on a single tank (11-12 gallon tank). Car has enough power to haul it self around, pretty stable at high speed 110+ for a small tall car. Sit 4 pretty comfortably with surprising amount of leg room in the back. Trunk is pretty small (I'm talking $80 dollars worth of groceries small), but the seats can be folded to haul big things around. Built-in mp3 player with aux jack for your iPod or such. Good sound and bass for stock audio system."

This car delivers like Dominos!

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"There are so many good things to say about this car. The gas milage, for one, is one of the best you can get in a non-hybrid car... Considering the lowest priced Prius is a cool 10k more, it's also not bad on the pocketbook. One might be afraid of the room in a "subcompact," but this car is ALL CABIN! I had a boat of a Buick before, and even that had less cabin space. And with the edition of 2 extra glove compartments, space for papers isn't a concern either. The downfalls are minimal. The lack of *anything* standard can bring the price up very quickly. The centered speedometer and odometer can confuse some people, and the lack of trunk space can be felt for anyone doing a lot of hauling or traveling. All in all, this car is a great deal. Coupled with the reliability of a toyota motor, you'll drive it twice as long and spend half the gas!"

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 | Next