2011 Toyota Yaris

Based on 715 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Previous | 1 ... 27 28 29 | Next

Nice and Reliable

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I have been very happy with this vehicle. I have had it for 11 months and have not had one issue with it."

My First Car

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I've bought this car a last year in August and couldn't be happier! Mine is fully loaded sedan- power windows, mirrors & locks, ac, cd & mp3 hookup & side airbags. If you can opt to not have the "S" sedan- it is no different than the regular but they charge $2,000 for sports trim (which only come in 3 colors, sometimes not automatic and limited features). To me seems like a rip off. Sometimes on the highway you can feel the wind trying to blow you into another lane, but that's only after 60mph. Wind noise and road noise is minimal- but the car itself is less than a ton, what can you expect. The gas mileage is amazing, but expect to not get 325+ a tank until your odometer hits 8K. It has the same engine as a Corolla and XA, (and Toyota has been using this engine for years) so repairs should be cheap and engine will be reliable. I reccommend it to anyone who has a budget in mind."

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

Not meant for the family

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I am a 23 year old mother of a 4 year old with special needs. I was the first person to buy a Yaris sedan at my local dealership March of 2006. My car gets an average of 38 miles to the gallon, after I used slick 50. The unique styling still makes people look at me when I drive by and people still ask if its a hybrid. I love the sport shifter and believe it or not, it only takes a few days to get used to everything in the center console. In fact when I use my husbands' camry, it feels awkard. Cons- If you are a long commuter, the seats are not that comfy. Car seats can fit in the rear, but do not put them in the center because your childs feet will be squished. The trunk can accomadate a stroller and a walker, but nothing else."

IM IN LOVE!

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"I love my car!! My boyfriend bought it for me cuz I am a tiny girl, and it fits my personality well! (along with my checkbook...)"

not the best

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I have had my car for over a year and am not too happy with it. I have noticed that the car tends to move should it the wind be blowing outside, the braking system is't at all quick--should a person have to brake suddenly, the car starts sliding all over the road, it handles poorly in the rain, does not always get the so called 'promissed' gas mileage. also if moving from a larger car to a yaris, it will take several months to get used to the compact size of this car."

Great little-big car

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"This little car really scoots along, I haven't been pulled over in over 25 years and I did in this one. Comfortable and lots of room to fill while shopping."

Gas Saver

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"Nice vehicle to go around town, i've seen as much as 460+ miles on a single tank (11-12 gallon tank). Car has enough power to haul it self around, pretty stable at high speed 110+ for a small tall car. Sit 4 pretty comfortably with surprising amount of leg room in the back. Trunk is pretty small (I'm talking $80 dollars worth of groceries small), but the seats can be folded to haul big things around. Built-in mp3 player with aux jack for your iPod or such. Good sound and bass for stock audio system."

This car delivers like Dominos!

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"There are so many good things to say about this car. The gas milage, for one, is one of the best you can get in a non-hybrid car... Considering the lowest priced Prius is a cool 10k more, it's also not bad on the pocketbook. One might be afraid of the room in a "subcompact," but this car is ALL CABIN! I had a boat of a Buick before, and even that had less cabin space. And with the edition of 2 extra glove compartments, space for papers isn't a concern either. The downfalls are minimal. The lack of *anything* standard can bring the price up very quickly. The centered speedometer and odometer can confuse some people, and the lack of trunk space can be felt for anyone doing a lot of hauling or traveling. All in all, this car is a great deal. Coupled with the reliability of a toyota motor, you'll drive it twice as long and spend half the gas!"

love it

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"This car regularly gets 35 mpg, it has great pick up, and looks unique. A big complaint is the position of the cupholders (in front of the heating vents)! The black interior also get dirty very quickly, would have preferred the beige. Other than that, this is a great car, inexpensive, and fuel efficient. Highly recommend it!"

Awesome Ride

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Great handling,roomy,great on gas.Stylish!"

Great zip around car!

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"If people are buying a hybrid for 30k+ just for the gas...they are missing out on this for half the price. We love this little car, 40mpg consistantly, roomy inside, nice size trunk. We bought the last one on the lot last August (07) and have been happy ever since. It was also great in the snow."

I love my Yaris.

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I've had my car for 3 days and all I can say is that I love it. I just wish it had a sun roof. I love this car its such a great car it drives so smooth its like your not in a car at all. I love Toyotas and I will never get anything different. I've had awesome luck. My last car was a Toyota and I had no problems with it. Get a Yaris trust me you will love it too."

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

even if i was a millionare i'd still buy this car

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"This car is a dream. I own the liftback and am constantly amazed at the amount of room you actually have in the car. Also I'm amazed at the gas mileage and excelleration. It's very cute, and it's the only car i'm comfortable enough to parallel park! The only thing i'd change about it is i would of gotten more features (power window and locks, remote keyless entry, cruise control) great buy!"

Yaris

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I've had my Yaris for a week now, and Im already in love with it! 262 miles to the first half tank!"

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

a good little car

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Purchased for our college bound daughter. It has great gas mileage and is a good run about car."

Yaris is great

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have had my yaris for 3 weeks now and I love it, gas milage is great, steering is great, and passing pickup is great. but as like some of you i too find that it blows around the roads when it is very windy. but I will do Like my father did get a couple of cinder blocks and put them in the trunk and your good to go. Highly recommend you check out this great little stylish car."

EXCELLENT CAR

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I HAVE THIS CAR FOR ONLY 6 MONTHS,BUT I'M VERY PLEASED WITH OVERALL QUALITY. THE POWER IS GOOD FOR 1.5 ENGINE,ACCELERATION EVEN BETER.THE ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE IS THE CAR IS LITTLE TO HIGH(THE BODY SHOULD SIT LITTLE LOWER) SO UNEVEN ROAD OR HIGH WINDS MOVE THE CAR A LITTLE ,ESPECIALY WITH HIGH WINDS ON HIGHWAY.INTERIOR IS NICE,EXTERIOR CATCH A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE. I HAVE TO SAY I LIKE IT."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I bought the 2007 "S" model sedan. Mine is fully loaded with almost all options available. I am especially impressed with how much room there is on the inside of this vehicle. At one time, I had four other grown men with me in the car. They all seemed pretty comfortable. I have been getting right at 39 mpg just driving around our local area. The engine power is sufficient. The handling, style, stereo, and economy have been great. I have been pleased with this vehicle. I would recommend others to at least check it out. My 19 year old son liked my Yaris so much that he bought a Yaris hatchback last week. So we now have two Yaris' sitting in the driveway: a Sedan and a Hatchback. Maybe I can get Toyota to pay me for advertising for them (ya right!)."

This car is just great!!

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"My car is going to be 1 year in less than a week and I love it!!! The performance is great, and the gas mileage is just amazing! I have the 4-door S Sedan fully loaded which is really hard to get! The only thing I didn't like at first was that it feels like I have no front end when I'm driving. But I'm use to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I went from a 2000 Nissan Altima and I was worried. I bought the Yaris 2 weeks before my 20th birthday, and felt that I wouldn't like it because it was smaller. BUT..it suprised me and I was instantly in love with this car. 11,000 miles on it so far, and it's running great. Toyota is my favorite company and I'm so thrilled to own this car."

Great car for thr price!

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"I love taking this car on road trips because of the great gas mileage. I have had some issues with it like the outlet not working for my phone charger and I had to brake hard one time to avoid an accident on the freeway and I have taken it to the dealer many times to check it because it feels like I am driving on a flat since then and it still hasn't been resolved."

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2007