2010 Toyota Yaris

Based on 762 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Cutest Egg Vehicle!

By on Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Excellent Gas Mileage, Super Cute! Zippy!"

Cons: "No Sunroof :("

"I Bought the Yaris as a gift to myself after graduating college. I average about 32 mpg to about 43 mpg's. (depends on who is driving and where we're driving) I live in Buffalo, in ski country. I have never been stuck, (ABS, and VSC are a major plus)it always starts for me, and is so cute and cozy. For the Yaris being a small car, I can fit a lot of supplies in it. (I go camping and have no problem fitting it all in the yaris) I can fold down the seats and put my two big dogs in it and have them both be comfy. I am also a volunteer EMT, I do not wish people to see my gear in back, so the back cover provided for the trunk is a huge plus, and it helps with privacy. Great Car for not a lot of money!!!"

By on Thursday, December 27, 2007

"I went from a full size Chevy truck to this car with no problem.I got the S Sedan so no problems with missing anything.My best fill up was 41.7 mpg and worst was 35.3 so I have no complaints about gas mileage.It is much rommier than it appears.The plastic dash does tend to rattle some.The pickup of the car isn't too bad for such a small engine.The wind does whip the car around but nothing that can't be handled so far.I love filling up for 23-27 dollars instead of the 55-60 it took to fill the truck going the same distance."

Safety, Economy, and Reliability

By on Thursday, December 06, 2007

"I bought my Yaris in May 2007 and have loved it. It handles beautifully, and I get 38-39 mpg. When I insured it, my insurance rate was actually lower for the brand new Yaris than it had been for the four-year-old Dodge Neon. My insurance agent explained that this is because of the Yaris's high safety rating. I had the opportunity to test out the Yaris's safety features two days ago. Another driver hit ice and slammed into my car at a good speed. My air bag deployed, and the front of my car was completely demolished. HOWEVER, the inside of the car looks as though there was no collision at all. I walked out of the wreck with nothing more than some pretty ugly seat belt bruises and air bag pain. Nothing broken! Needless to say, I'm in the process of purchasing my second Toyota Yaris. I'd highly recommend the car to anyone who is looking for quality, safety, and reliability at a reasonable price."

Overall, I'm Happy

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Indeed. For the money it's a good car. I got into my Yaris sedan (base model) after leaving my Honda CRV. First impressions: Great mileage! Decent power, comfortable for realitively short hops (100 miles round trip). Center mounted speedmoeter/tach was actually one of the selling points for me. The cupholders atop the airvents were not, but they suffice, that is till winter comes and I'm end up drinking hot soda. Another reviewer merntioned that "flat tire" feeling...I just noticed that today and am somewhat stumped. The two biggest gripes I have are in the trunk lid does not stay up very well when parked even on the smallest incline. On more than one occasion I've had it fall on my head while unloading groceries. And the second gripe revolves around the MP3 connection. When I hook up my iPod there is an annoying "whine" that comes over my speaker system, almost as if there should have been a resistor placed somewhere in the deck. But on the whole, I am very happy with the Yaris and would buy one again except the next time I'll spend a few extra bucks and get the power package."

Great car for thr price!

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"I love taking this car on road trips because of the great gas mileage. I have had some issues with it like the outlet not working for my phone charger and I had to brake hard one time to avoid an accident on the freeway and I have taken it to the dealer many times to check it because it feels like I am driving on a flat since then and it still hasn't been resolved."