2010 Toyota Yaris

Based on 706 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Yaris is great

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have had my yaris for 3 weeks now and I love it, gas milage is great, steering is great, and passing pickup is great. but as like some of you i too find that it blows around the roads when it is very windy. but I will do Like my father did get a couple of cinder blocks and put them in the trunk and your good to go. Highly recommend you check out this great little stylish car."

EXCELLENT CAR

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I HAVE THIS CAR FOR ONLY 6 MONTHS,BUT I'M VERY PLEASED WITH OVERALL QUALITY. THE POWER IS GOOD FOR 1.5 ENGINE,ACCELERATION EVEN BETER.THE ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE IS THE CAR IS LITTLE TO HIGH(THE BODY SHOULD SIT LITTLE LOWER) SO UNEVEN ROAD OR HIGH WINDS MOVE THE CAR A LITTLE ,ESPECIALY WITH HIGH WINDS ON HIGHWAY.INTERIOR IS NICE,EXTERIOR CATCH A LOT OF ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE. I HAVE TO SAY I LIKE IT."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"I bought the 2007 "S" model sedan. Mine is fully loaded with almost all options available. I am especially impressed with how much room there is on the inside of this vehicle. At one time, I had four other grown men with me in the car. They all seemed pretty comfortable. I have been getting right at 39 mpg just driving around our local area. The engine power is sufficient. The handling, style, stereo, and economy have been great. I have been pleased with this vehicle. I would recommend others to at least check it out. My 19 year old son liked my Yaris so much that he bought a Yaris hatchback last week. So we now have two Yaris' sitting in the driveway: a Sedan and a Hatchback. Maybe I can get Toyota to pay me for advertising for them (ya right!)."

This car is just great!!

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"My car is going to be 1 year in less than a week and I love it!!! The performance is great, and the gas mileage is just amazing! I have the 4-door S Sedan fully loaded which is really hard to get! The only thing I didn't like at first was that it feels like I have no front end when I'm driving. But I'm use to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I went from a 2000 Nissan Altima and I was worried. I bought the Yaris 2 weeks before my 20th birthday, and felt that I wouldn't like it because it was smaller. BUT..it suprised me and I was instantly in love with this car. 11,000 miles on it so far, and it's running great. Toyota is my favorite company and I'm so thrilled to own this car."

Great car for thr price!

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"I love taking this car on road trips because of the great gas mileage. I have had some issues with it like the outlet not working for my phone charger and I had to brake hard one time to avoid an accident on the freeway and I have taken it to the dealer many times to check it because it feels like I am driving on a flat since then and it still hasn't been resolved."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25