2009 Toyota Yaris

Based on 753 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Car!

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my car about 18 months now. have done a couple of 5 hour road trips and it was very comfortable and the MP3 player adapter is great. The stearing is light compared to other cars I have driven and the gas mileage is excellent. I live in Arizona and in the heat of the summer, the a/c is on all the time - works great! I am tall and have more than enough head and leg room. The only negative is the cup holders..stupid place! Hot drinks get cold and spill easily!"

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Couldn't be happier. It's all I hoped it could ever be."

best car value car I have

By on Monday, September 03, 2007

"I have this car for 3 months great looking car, I would call it a mini IS 250 style for the budget person in mind. love the car."

Overall, I'm Happy

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Indeed. For the money it's a good car. I got into my Yaris sedan (base model) after leaving my Honda CRV. First impressions: Great mileage! Decent power, comfortable for realitively short hops (100 miles round trip). Center mounted speedmoeter/tach was actually one of the selling points for me. The cupholders atop the airvents were not, but they suffice, that is till winter comes and I'm end up drinking hot soda. Another reviewer merntioned that "flat tire" feeling...I just noticed that today and am somewhat stumped. The two biggest gripes I have are in the trunk lid does not stay up very well when parked even on the smallest incline. On more than one occasion I've had it fall on my head while unloading groceries. And the second gripe revolves around the MP3 connection. When I hook up my iPod there is an annoying "whine" that comes over my speaker system, almost as if there should have been a resistor placed somewhere in the deck. But on the whole, I am very happy with the Yaris and would buy one again except the next time I'll spend a few extra bucks and get the power package."

Nice little car

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"For someone looking for a nice looking sporty fuel efficient little car, this is the one. Just don't try to drive it in deep snow."