2008 Toyota Yaris

Based on 762 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Toyota knows how to build cars!

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

Pros: "Great price. Easy to drive. Much room inside."

Cons: "Absolutely NONE!"

"I bought this car used in 2009. I fell in love with it as soon as I drove it! It has lots of leg room in the back seat. Lots of places to put "stuff" and drink holders on the door instead of in the middle of the car. It has much better pick up for a small car than any Ford, Mercury or Chevy I've ever owned. I like the conciseness of the speedometer, a/c, heat, fan, etc., at the middle of the front console. I am one who keeps my car maintenanced on a regular basis. This car will last me forever!"

Excellent Economical Vehicle -- Most Reliable

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "Exceptional Mileage and Good Subcompact car"

Cons: "Little Noisy on Freeway"

"The Car is an excellent in Mileage and very reliable.I have driven many times to Freeway and other roads.It has been pleasant till now."

By on Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Although it's a pretty good car overall, I definitely would NOT purchase one if it snows where you live. In the snow, no matter what gear it is in, it is all over the road, and it does not like to stop (the brakes resist no matter what I do). It does great in good weather, it's usually fun to drive and it gets great gas mileage, but I definitely will NOT buy one again. I also will not be recommending it to anyone, as I cannot recommend a car I cannot trust."

Hey! It's a subcompact

By on Saturday, May 03, 2008

"We have owed our Yaris for almost a year and have over 15,000 miles on it. I have driven it in the blazing sun of a Nevada summer, in rain so bad you couldn't see, 2 feet of snow, and in wind gusts of 50 MPH, even got caught in a dust devil in it. It's a small car, and a 4-cylinder, but I have had no problem passing any vehicle in my travels. We originally bought this car because we needed something reliable after our GM vehicle of only 6 years needed $8,000 worth of repairs. We couldn't be happier with the Yaris. Most people think it's a hybrid and are surprised to find out it's not, but ranks right up there in "greeness" with the hybrids. I love my little car. The best part is not cringing when we have to fill up. I am getting 40 MPH around town and over 43 MPH on the highway. We are religious about maintenance and intend to keep this little sucker until it will run no more."

this is one hot mama

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"wow i never thought in a million years this car would be able to tow my boat to the U.P of Michigan but it really did, I welding a hitch to the back and hauled er' up der. This baby has some nice power for a little guy and enough room for all my firends. I get a few funny looks when im towing my boat and wearing my stormy kromer but hey im saving lots of gas money you know? This car is just great and i would recommend it to anyone"