2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,594 - $27,858.

10/7.2

Based on 227 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

09 Venza!

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"My wife and I traded a Dodge Ram and a Pontiac Vibe for this Venza. She got a job where she has to travel alot and this vehicle has been amazing for her and her trips. I drive a Lexus RX and this vehicle is just as nice or nicer. When we were shopping we narrowed our search to this car and a RX 350 Lexus, and obviously chose the Venza. Reasons: more affordable, more options, 2 years newer and better mileage. Overall this is an amazing vehicle with plenty of room and considering the mountainous area where we live, the AWD is just as good as the Dodge Ram was. Excellent Choice. Also this vehicle was made in the US. Kentucky to be exact."

Great Car!

By on Friday, March 18, 2011

"I've had my Venza for 2 years and have no regrets. I moved up from a Toyota Corolla, needed more room for the dogs. I've traveled from CT to FL in this car and it's a very comfortable ride. I have the 6cyl FWD, JBL sound system and panoramic roof. The car is a joy to drive and handles very well. Only maintenance has been oil changes. No issues with anything. Easy to get into and out of if you have joint issues."

Not bad

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I bought the V6 AWD w/Nav and Roof (Premium Package 2). I have the Silver one but i liked the white and grey. The car brakes well and is quick. More fun than the Honda Crossover overall. The CrossOver has better interior but that is about it. The JBL 13 Speaker Navigation is great. The Bluetooth streaming works well with my iPod Touch playing music without wires. The Backup camera is a good feature so you don't run over your kids or grandma pulling out of the driveway but too hard for parking cuz no guide lines like Morano and such. The 4 cyl is a great deal/value if you are frugal and don't need the stuff but the one I bought gets pricey since with the package adds another 8k. I was thinking of the Acura MDX but after adding the same options, it was about 15k more with less like pana roof. The roof is cool but needs alot of Windex. All-in-all, I bought it cuz of my new born son so minivan or SUV or something in between. Easy to get in and the cargo is low enough for my 5' wife to throw the stroller in easily with out a forklift. The back facing infant seat is tight and only can fit on either side of the back seat rather than the middle. The front passenger seat hits it when leaning it back at a normal decline but still enough space if not going to sleep upfront. There is some wind and road noise on my AWD V6 but not bad. Besides, I have the 16 spkrs blasting anyway when baby is not with me. I'm betting it is reliable cuz I have a 93 toy at 176k and still running strong. A little sloppy on the perfection arena but not noticeable but i compare it to my Japan plant built 93. Overall, I have no regrets and have a lot of fun driving it so far. If you can't face reality and your manhood to buy a minivan, be like me, get a modern day station wagon with 20 inch mags. I'll get the minivan for the wife."

Dream Car

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"I bought this car, used (4,800 miles) barely one year old and wow! I paid 20K and by reading all reviews thought I got a great deal. But, seeing it, driving it, and looking at it, I realized I have hit the jackpot! It truly rides great and on the highway ramps; picks up speed like a 6 cyl. I have the 4 cyl base model with the 19 tires, but it came with a wealth of standard attributes. I am pleased and so are may others when they compliment me on this vehicle. I test drove the car AFTER I made the commitment to purchase it. I fell in love with it then. I recommend this vehicle to anyone. I chose it over the Mercedes 300 series, so what does that say!"

09 Venza

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"The Venza is a great vehicle. the only thing I could say that needs improvement is the 4 cyl. starts and runs alittle loud before it warms up. one of the best parts is the room placed a 52 inch LCD in the back with room to spare"