• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,159 - $28,074.

10/7.2

Based on 182 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

FABULOUS Vehicle (4 cyl FWD)

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

"We drove over 400 miles to purchase our 2009 Venza and we love it. It has a very smooth ride, responsive transmission and plenty of power. We average 26 mpg in town and 30 mpg highway. It's very roomy, comfortable and drives like a car. It is also very easy to park. Handling is superb and I feel very safe in the car. Snow is no problem for this car!, With all the standard options, you get a luxury vehicle for a great price. We plan on keeping this car well past 100k miles. I recommend the Venza to everyone. The only problem we have is who gets to drive it !"

Venza means Versatile

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Great interior, sure-footed handling, reliable"

Cons: "Touch screen disabled while moving"

"The Toyota Venza is a great all-around vehicle, and will work well for a wide variety of lifestyles. The interior is by far it's best feature. When you're in the driver seat, everything is at your fingertips with the steering wheel control for audio and wireless phone. The center counsel has excellent cord management, with two built-in iPhone holders, which snap shut when not in use. There's enough AC adapters so both passenger and driver can charge their devices. The rear seat is wide with lots of legroom. The cargo area is spacious, and when more is needed, the rear seats fold down flat with levers accessible either from the rear door, and each passenger door. The keyless entry and push button start are truly everyday luxury. It handles well, and the V6 has a lot of get-up-and-go. My five year old Venza has only been to the shop twice for a glitching error light. All-in-all, I've been happy with my Venza."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Handling, response, interior comfort, appearance"

Cons: "A bit too much road noise."

"My only slightly negative about this car, is that it has a bit too much road noise. I wish it were a bit "quieter". Other than that, this is the best (favorite) car I've ever owned. I've had at least 12 new cars."

Best Luxury Mini Crossover

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Automatic everything, interior design, handling,"

Cons: "Low visibility"

"We bought our first Toyota automobile in 1992 was a Camry XLE V6 than kept buying them over and over because trust the reliability history and low maintenance cost. Drove a 10yr old vehicle traded because was time on more upgraded features and having better interior quality. The Venza Limited is amazing similar to a Subaru Outback and Chevy Equinox our new Toyota is best in luxury. Top of the line in a navigation, heated front seats, moon roof, 20'' wheels, keyless access, extra 3rd row seating, rearview camera, blind spot detection, larger space in trunk and rear cabin of crossover. Have the most excellent value ever handles very well. Controls are simple using this SUV has a better ride its quiet in every available option. It was standard best in all the latest features navigation system is excellent along audio with iPod connectivity and great sound system from speakers. Toyota is best for us never had no issues out of none all were well maintained and oil changes done every 4k miles. We are counting more years on our Venza because its been absolutely the greatest on a smooth ride and has the best handling ever. Tailgate is automatic as doors are built great opens wide enough with interior seats are comfortable got 3rd row seating the 2nd row slides well and folds down into 60/40 split for having more room space. Passengers will feel really comfort on a smooth quiet drive and relaxing while having great support on all. Venza is an excellent SUV there are too much luxurious on a small crossover but worth being at higher price because have a excellent value in all that is standard."

Worth serious consideration

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value for the money........."

"This is one of the best Toyota's that I have owed. I have had two Camry's and a Corolla and the Venza is tops!! If your looking for lots of room, reliabilty and a comfortable driving experience look no further. The service that I have recieved is also TOP NOTCH, very worthy SUV, Crossover.........."

See if you qualify for